**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
League is ****ed. Y'all gonna be in for a rude Awakening.

Maaannnn I thought DLo was the goods since tOSU so Ive been happy for him with the past year. You know with Klay out and being in such a huge market, he sees this as an opportunity to really show out for the world. Really curious to see how him and Steph look together offensively.

I know he’s not on Klay or KD’s level but y’all really have to stop messing around and put some respek on the young bol’s name.

Bro....listen.... Zo a lame...but...fam....this right here....just scored him more points than his first two years in the L. This is incredible. Wow. This his first dub. Wow.

That's my point guard. Oh wait......nare mind.

Bro....listen.... Zo a lame...but...fam....this right here....just scored him more points than his first two years in the L. This is incredible. Wow. This his first dub. Wow.

No pic of Lavar?

Turned his arm into a Museum.

-Lol, someone commented, "Imagine beating off and looking down and seeing pic Harriet Tubman near your hand".

Dat sleeve clean af.

Boogie is out of his damb mind out there on the concrete in some slides. I know he can barely get any lift but was still scared for his landings when ole boy was closing out hard as ****
Lol, go to the Bay Area and you'll see Filipinos playing in Flip Flops.

That's my pg
Attach1503_20180917_132441.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom