**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel good to know that both the Lebron Heat & Cavs both started off 8-7 their first years.... now granted i don't expect them to reach the Finals but if anything it highlights just how huge of an adjustment it is playing with Lebron on the squad

I remember a long long time ago a very wise man said the Celtics wouldn't be able to develop all those assets while trying to contend at the same time. This was before the picks had even been drafted. Everyone thought he was crazy in the head. The injury to Hayward and later Kyrie opened up some opportunities. But now his vision has come to fruition.

Stanlee, I agreed with you the whole time.

The youngsters were a bad quarter away from the finals. Some were saying you can’t have too many wings b/c it works for GSW but those are all old heads that have made their money

The one weird thing about Brown that makes his numbers look even worse is that he's getting the same usage as last season and averaging a slight tick higher shots per game

Still have faith in him though, if not with Boston then somewhere else. Bad timing for a down year

The usage is the same but dude is fresh off of averaging what, 17 in the playoffs? He’s pressing and he probably isn’t the “true talent shooter” he was last season.

I’m sure him, Terry, and Tatum all developed egos over the summer as they should have

I remember a long long time ago a very wise man said the Celtics wouldn't be able to develop all those assets while trying to contend at the same time. This was before the picks had even been drafted. Everyone thought he was crazy in the head. The injury to Hayward and later Kyrie opened up some opportunities. But now his vision has come to fruition.

Stanlee, I agreed with you the whole time.

The youngsters were a bad quarter away from the finals. Some were saying you can’t have too many wings b/c it works for GSW but those are all old heads that have made their money
Boston is still in prime position to contend and still have 3-4 first round picks this summer

They match up favorably with MIL and PHI and still have the best defense in the league

For now it's not working out offensively but I'm not making conclusions just yet. We're like 20% through the season

Boston is still in prime position to contend and still have 3-4 first round picks this summer

They match up favorably with MIL and PHI and still have the best defense in the league

For now it's not working out offensively but I'm not making conclusions just yet. We're like 20% through the season

I mean..when are you gonna make a conclusion? :lol: After they get bounced out the playoffs..where's the fun in that? I'm all about jumping out the window face first

And again, check the protections on those picks

I mean..when are you gonna make a conclusion? :lol: After they get bounced out the playoffs..where's the fun in that? I'm all about jumping out the window face first
Dis man closing windows all across the league

I didn't say they have lottery picks, they got first rounders. They might have 4 if LAC is really the best team in LA

I mean Wiggins isn’t very good so I would definitely take Brown over him. I think Brown will be good he’s just stuck in a bad situation.

But I think we can safely say a lot of the most extreme Boston hype last year “Tatum is already a superstar” “Brad Stevens is by far the best coach in the NBA” “Jaylen Brown has a brighter future than Kawhi” may have been some homers getting a little too excited.

I’m still taking Brown over Wiggins or Ingram.

Frustrating start to the season for sure. I wanna pull my ******* hair out every time JB put the ball on the floor...or when Tatum takes a midrange contested jumper...or when Hayward does anything.

Horford also playing well below expectations.

Kyrie has been great but he was *** pre-haircut. Morris been our most consistent player.

All that said, we still making it out the east. Just need time to hit our stride

If I’m the Celtics, i trade WPG and keep kyrie, Tatum, Brown, as the core. WPG clearly isn’t ready and only has trade value because of his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom