**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Kuzma needs to start. Theres just no reason besides his inability to defend. This kid is a stud to the highest degree.

2. I dont see stardom for Lonzo. He can hit shots when he's feeling it and even get to the cup. After the first season and these first couple of opening games, he seems like a role player and average PG. I dont know if Rondo starting over him is a bad idea. The idea that he "plays better when he starting" might just be a veil. He started last year and what happened? Not saying Rondo shouldn't come off the bench but we saw what Lonzo could do when he was the no.1 option and started.

3. Damn OKC is off to the worst start in franchise history. That is very telling. Maybe they did need Melo? Nah Billy Donovan just isnt equipped to coach this personnel with Russ and YG Trece. Get another coach, Sam Presti. Not here for the Russ slander, either. Dude missed training camp and pre-season. Let him get his rhythm.

Still early in the season but Love is putting up 19 and 13.5 while bosh had 21 and 7 the year after bron left
Im not sure if you’re trolling.
The best player in the team leaves naturally the 2nd 3rd option etc would get more opportunities thus better stats.

The best player in the team leaves naturally the 2nd 3rd option etc would get more opportunities thus better stats.

I think he's saying they barely put up better stats post Lebron as compared to what they were doing pre Lebron.

I think the yearly outcry for more help implies that there is more than enough opportunity for a high caliber player to step up and contribute more

I think he's saying they barely put up better stats post Lebron as compared to what they were doing pre Lebron.
Its really hard to compare players its thats the case .Thats like 4-5 years apart and tons of miles playing deep in the playoffs. On the top of that the PF position probably changed the most cause of pace and space basketball

6B368EB8-B6EF-4AEC-B57F-3E2B1E42E732.gif

Just saw the cowards comments. Bruh dude is stuck on stupid. It's hard to play with Lebron, yet you chose to play with the worst version of him.

He knows he goofed. OKC missing the playoffs this year would be comedy.

Its really hard to compare players its thats the case .Thats like 4-5 years apart and tons of miles playing deep in the playoffs. On the top of that the PF position probably changed the most cause of pace and space basketball
Yup another very good point. Love's position across the league basically turned from primarily post play to a bunch of 6'9" athletic dudes playing on the perimeter as soon as he moved from Minnesota to Cleveland. Golden State was also the one team that could punish Love more than anybody else.

PG never going to get to play up to his full potential alongside Russ, which is unfortunate.

I still like PG game. I got nothing bad to say about him. He made his decision, I do think he regretting it though. That's why he brought up Lebron out the blue, he tryna justify staying.

:lol: can we get a gif of 27

Can we get a gif of the stands after that dunk too, the whole jaw dropping and stank facing lot

He didn't want the pressure that comes with playing at home combined with the scrutiny from playing with Lebron so yea.

that makes perfect sense... its just seems like a lateral move to go to OKC... he demanded a trade but his team is the same as indy but he would be the guy there... he prally would have an easier path to the finals in the east too...if anything hes in a worse position cuz russell does nothing for his career for him to benefit look at KD

What is russ game gonna look like let’s say 6 years from now? He’s 28 right?

Remember when the GM of the Nuggets said everyone in the front office noticed Iverson had lost a step, in summer camp and they had to trade before others around the NBA noticed and it was downhill from there because he still wanted to start? Yep, it's going to be worse than that for Russ once that athleticism leaves and he is REALLY going to need his team mates to box out for him to get rebounds.

PG never going to get to play up to his full potential alongside Russ, which is unfortunate.
Money played a major part but he should have taken notes from Oladipo and Sabonis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom