**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

z4fauO.gif

Bucks having a top 5 pace and top 5 defense is kind of amazing

Lakers are a top 5 pace and 11th defense

Thunder are top 10 pace and number 2 defense

Very very impressive

IDK, man. Really starting to think, as currently constructed, Jazz don’t make the playoffs. They may get it together defensively, but the fact they have only one player who can consistently get his own offense is a big problem. Joe Ingles is a really nice player, but shouldn’t be the second option on a playoff caliber team. Celts should just give Hayward back to Utah - will help both teams. LOL.

If Utah doesn't do a single thing that's elite, there's really no chance of them making the playoffs. Especially this season where only the Suns are out of playoff contention

Also found it interesting that Houston is the 2nd slowest team in the league and Denver is a bottom 5 pace

Last season Houston was 14 and Denver 15

"I think Zo, I think he just sometimes he doesn't realize how great he is," James said after a 90-83 win over the Utah Jazz on Friday night at Staples Center. "The things that he possesses out on the floor, when Zo realizes how good he is on the floor, it makes him a very dynamic player and it makes us even better. And he's been doing that as of late, his aggressiveness."

"I just play better like that," Ball said, also crediting Rajon Rondo for coaching him up. "... I have a great coaching staff, great teammates pushing me every day. So I just keep hearing them in my ear, trying to do the right things on the court."

"I'm just faster than a lot of people out there," he said. "So I can get to the spots. It's just about finishing."

It’s just me, but if Noah can still be in the league, then so should Stoudemire.
this is just another case of dudes knowing they ain't got nothing left, but more than happy to get away with cashing checks. he really shouldn't be in the league. he got nothing to offer

Reactions: OTG
this is just another case of dudes knowing they ain't got nothing left, but more than happy to get away with cashing checks. he really shouldn't be in the league. he got nothing to offer

I feel the same way about Chandler Parson ***** ***, Evan Turner, etc, I think STAT could be a good “locker room” guy. Real talk, I always thought he should’ve been able to leave on his terms.

Hiw did Philly lose to the Cavs? Dis the Cavs play like gods or something?

Cavs shot literally like 70% in the first half on all contested jumpers, it was ****ing ridiculous. JJ also got in foul trouble and basically didn’t play the whole third quarter. Our bench besides Shamet gave us nothing at all and Chandler played 31 minutes of invisible basketball.

DE3E9F23-ED50-4B90-A48B-DD8EE1C561EB.png

This probably won’t last long, but I’m going to enjoy the moment...:D

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom