**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1rxB4Z.gif

That gif big as hell :lol:

Does it matter at this point? He made his decision and its not up to us to question his rationale. My thinking is that many teams didn't have the luxury of waiting until mid-January for his return (and he might not be 100% at any point in the season). Yes, he probably left some money on the table but he's using his time with the Warriors to rehab his image as well as show he's a good team player.
It’s a forum where we discuss stupid ****. Thinking about why lakers or another good team would pass up on him baffles me even if he wasn’t available til January. U mean he’s not better than Beasley?

It’s a forum where we discuss stupid ****. Thinking about why lakers or another good team would pass up on him baffles me even if he wasn’t available til January. U mean he’s not better than Beasley?

I don't know why the Lakers passed on him. Maybe his rep around the league was that bad.

3 months would have him done for the season.

Scenario: Bulls get the 1 pick, you still take Zion even though you have WC & Lauri, right?

3 months would have him done for the season.

Scenario: Bulls get the 1 pick, you still take Zion even though you have WC & Lauri, right?

Who else would they take?

He’s like the clear #1 pick unless I’m missing someone. Always draft on talent.

Imagine turning 31 years old this year and rocking the type of clothes Westbrook does and answering simple *** questions the way he does by people just trying to do their job.

hes like the nba’s little richard

so zesty

watching the replay of okc lakers bi curious george was really feeling himself in the first quarter. them ****** had a 17 point lead

Kinda sucks because it's not pool season yet. But can't go wrong with drais for the ratchets. You can get a hella cheap deal at Marquee if you just talk em down. I ended up getting a table and two bottles for like $500 and that was with Ferg performing. His original quote was like $1100 :lol:. You can get a table for like 600 at drais on a Thursday and I think esco is always there on thursdays

54EDA9AA-9D9F-41D9-AC9B-13C075308C0C.gif
FC7728F5-CDF0-44DF-8135-34554E79A533.gif

I'm becoming increasingly upset that the nets are as good as they are.

7th in the east.

With Caris Levert coming back sometime after the all star break possibly.

They don't care about Zion.

Wait what happened to nick young? Didn’t he sign with Denver? Injured?
he was only signed to fill an open slot to injury. once the player came back they released him

he back on the out of the nba like he was before the lakers signed him

dont think teams want to **** with him after the cocaine comments

Who else would they take?

He’s like the clear #1 pick unless I’m missing someone. Always draft on talent.

Yeah, I just looked at 4 different mock drafts and they all have Zion going 1st. (They’re all over the place after that though). Barring something crazy happening, seems like he’s locked in at 1 regardless of who has the pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom