**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20190215_115858.jpg

bc1a851bacd54932447b341f6b993096

You're welcome
No better setup than that combo, oh yeah the Wade and LeBron one is alright to. I see you got the Ciroc bottle chilled as well. Good on you sir.
Looks like a sugary hangover waiting to happen.
What is your tolerance like and how much juice you putting versus Ciroc. The juice isn't the majority in the drink, the ciroc is. The juice is only adding some flavor.

I don’t understand how some people don’t get hangovers. I wish I had that special ability.

Duke330 Duke330 nah CR isn’t close, not sure if you like Scotch at all?

What year did you graduate from a Duke? You are a few yrs older than me.

I really am not a big drinker. So aside from the occasional maybe once every couple months Crown or red wine which I have mixed in more for circulation help I’m not very in tune on the topic.

Class of 2009, was in Randolph Dorms as a freshman and sophomore, then got my own spot the next 3 years before moving back home after graduation to tend to my grandparents(long story short, I’m the oldest felt like it was my responsibility with the generation in between moving out of state.

Drunk Chuck

_'s never wore Dirk's jersey. Michael Finley yeah. :lol:

Chuck said best owner friendly player friendly owner in the league. I swear there must be a whole team that preps just Chuck for TNT.

Nevermind Chuck bring drunk, is dudes camera drunk, why is it so blurry to be right on Chuck.

LOL of course

Griff did say he would have taken the Laker deal on NBATV tho.

If the Pels hire a Celtics executive tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom