**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Danny Ainge bluffed Demps, got him fired and still gets a McHale like ham sandwich deal for AD cause he gets a mole in the other front office, maaaan...

I’ve done the whole water thing. Typically I chug an entire water bottle before bed. Sometimes I mix a glass of water in inbetween my drinks. It helps a little bit but if you’re getting ****ed up there ain’t no preventing a hangover.

I have a buddy who just doesn’t get hungover no matter what. Even when he passes out before having an opportunity to drink water. Some people possess this ability.

If Danny Ainge bluffed Demps, got him fired and still gets a McHale like ham sandwich deal for AD cause he gets a mole in the other front office, maaaan...
If that happens Danny Ainge really is Emperor Palpatine then.
STAR-WARS-9-926720.jpg

We so busy thinking how Rob Lowe and Rob Pelinka never been seen in the same place, Danny is calling on the dark arts to get his way.

What is your tolerance like and how much juice you putting versus Ciroc. The juice isn't the majority in the drink, the ciroc is. The juice is only adding some flavor.
I generally don’t drink juice with liquor unless I’m having an orange or grapefruit crush.

Vodka sodas and bourbon rocks are pretty much all I drink.

Duke330 Duke330 you know J Nobles I assume?

I know of Jarrett. Only met him once or twice in passing but he’s well respected in this building for the partners he’s helped us get. I believe he’s also Fuqua school alum. I got a communication and marketing degree from Duke so no cross over there with him on campus I’m aware of.

I wanna try that liquor water I saw commercial for during the super bowl.

Also I have a buddy who orders whiskey and water but I don’t **** with it.

2363DDC9-1B80-436D-A6C4-B152C2344C05.jpeg
BF911CA6-7BA8-43BE-B54E-289AF354F422.jpeg

Talk of the office this morning.

lol at injecting 'oh and he's black too' as the icing on the cake.

bruh..yall ****** is shady. you gon tell me you not shady? you shady af. dudes arent mad because he's your boy. people mad because it seems like you're the puppet master, you own the company, own the agent, and impose your will on signing and trading of players and hiring and firing of coaches, then swear innocence and you didn't know, and blah blah blah, and say if you were white, nobody would care if you colluded, and yada yada. Thats why Ainge compared you to trump. Danny 6 moves ahead. He saw all this coming.

Lebron tore his groin and is definately not in peak shape. Anybody can see that.

It’s funny that we got a month of “he was actually healthy 3 weeks ago and he’s just pouting / milking the injury so management will get Unibrow” takes

Oh .... you said his squad which includes rich , mav, duck , Steph , randy , etc.

Then you said you called them that because they are mean to you.

Now you threatening to report dudes for repeating what you said....

2E39E07B-D4D6-4ED4-9E44-BD705E5A0BF5.gif
thank you my *****

but hey watch out he gon snitch on you for stating facts not lies

If we're done with our daily dose of lies.....

To have to only buy one jersey and not worry about players leaving teams would be a godsend

oh my damn. this lowkey as impressive as that Ros X Taylor jawn from yesterday.

I don't know if I'm believing Lebron is 280 right now :lol:

He look 260 at the most
If he 280 that ninja still look in shape and given dudes that work

Yeah going to have to concur he is looking more 260 than 280. Now I have to laugh at Luke playing his 40 mins at 280. LeBron was out there just gassed probably cursing Luke more than usual.
Ahmad looking weird in that jersey, looking like old school jersey dress. I can never not remember him from Inside Stuff.
ahmad-rashad-michael-jordan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom