**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie and AD better not play.

This really the ho-est **** you can do. you gon sit on your team because of 'injury' and then play in this meaningless *** all star game? nah bruh. kyrie play, terry rozier gotta pull up on him on monday morning.

This really the ho-est **** you can do. you gon sit on your team because of 'injury' and then play in this meaningless *** all star game? nah bruh. kyrie play, terry rozier gotta pull up on him on monday morning.
AD being a man and not playing is one of the most manly things a man could do.

Bron *** better not play either if he's still "injured".

As much as I would like to use this as an opportunity to slander him, he's way too lean to be 280, regardless of being 6'9". I honestly don't think he was ever bigger than 250, and that's being generous.

NBA reporters don't have the slightest clue when it comes to fitness (and basketball, if we're being honest). File this with those annual "he's put on 20 pounds of muscle this offseason" reports.

As much as I would like to use this as an opportunity to slander him, he's way too lean to be 280, regardless of being 6'9". I honestly don't think he was ever bigger than 250, and that's being generous.

NBA reporters don't have the slightest clue when it comes to fitness (and basketball, if we're being honest). File this with those annual "he's put on 20 pounds of muscle this offseason" reports.

Do you not believe his original weight coming out of high school then which was 240-245? Because if that’s true he’s 100% been over 250.

20190215_142032.jpg

**** ALA on the set

Have y'all seen Bron in person or just tv. Bron not big up close. He's 265 max. Probably 260-258lbs He's a slender guy. Not b. ingram slender but, trim. His muscle is dense, not bulky.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron was actually 280, nor would I be surprised if he was just saying that to boost his ego.
Everybody has different body types, genetic builds, etc.
I mean, I'm a pretty fit guy and people think that I'm 20 pounds lighter than I actually am.

:rofl:@ the Duke roast. Dude said he works in the front office, but somehow doesn't follow Woj on Twitter.

I don’t follow any basketball people on Twitter. It’s my job, I don’t need it 24/7. Sneaker stuff, my friends, family, and wrestling stuff. That’s enough for me.

Bro. They been lying for Bron for decades .

Son said he got weighed before the game...then after the game weighed again and he was 10lbs heavy.

Shutcho got damn *** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom