**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
_20190708_013051.JPG

I'll lose my goddamn mind if we see that 2015 warriors ball again.
Bring byke Iggy. Let him resign cheaper. And bring back barbosa Sosa. Got Bogut. Cop James Michael macadoo. Need Ros bae back in the cut giving curry handjobs of peace. She kept his hips loose. Scoop Harrison Barnes drip byke.

He’ll be back a lot sooner than that. I’d expect more like December/January. Klay is a fast healer and barely ever misses games.
Depending g on the record, I'd keep Klay out the year. If they're out the playoff hunt, I'm sitting Klay full term. If warriors right in the mix, like I expect...Killa is playing. Downside is warriors don't believe in minute restrictions lmaoo.

Having a full beard makes you look older than you actually are.
False. Beard actually has the reverse effect, makes you look younger because there's less real estate of face to be seen. Think about when kyrie shaved his beard off completely to tell Bron to f off on ESPN. Son face looked like a baseball mitt.

False. Beard actually has the reverse effect, makes you look younger because there's less real estate of face to be seen. Think about when kyrie shaved his beard off completely to tell Bron to f off on ESPN. Son face looked like a baseball mitt.
:lol:

I don’t get the hype of their lineup. I look at the Warriors lineup with Klay and I look at Clippers and they are about the same. They really got Warriors down at 4-5 seed so that’s where I see this new Clipper team.

Lol is this satire......

They won 48 games and took the Warriors WITH a healthy KD and Klay to six games and replaced a rookie SGA and Gallo with the best player in the league and a dude who was top 3 in MVP voting and DPOY voting this year.

Think you might need to stick to baseball, chief.

Wife looking GOOD, didn't think donkey would get anything of that caliber. I hope things don't turn out like KG when his playing days are over.
For all his flaws Harden's not in that group. He just doesn't show up in the playoffs.
Really Melo doesn't belong in that group at least the other two got MVP's, and had deep playoff runs.
James is the best PNR player in the league. He’ll be sober tyreke Evans when it’s all said and done
I think you mean a "clean" Tyreke Evans.
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26769841/tyreke-evans-disqualified-nba-2-years

I don’t get the hype of their lineup. I look at the Warriors lineup with Klay and I look at Clippers and they are about the same. They really got Warriors down at 4-5 seed so that’s where I see this new Clipper team.
Klay isn't due back till well after the all star break.

You really think the warriors minus curry and klay are just as good as the Clippers minus kawhi and pg?

Klay isn't due back till well after the all star break.

You really think the warriors minus curry and klay are just as good as the Clippers minus kawhi and pg?

I can't wait for Star Boy to win his 3rd league MVP this season after leading the unsung Dubs to the playoffs next season

All injuries aside, I don't see Chef Curry & Yuckmouth letting this team fall completely into the dumpster. The Spurs keep unintentionally making the playoffs so no way am I going to bet against a team that still has 3 healthy All Stars.

Also working in their favor will be the fact that they no longer have that bulls-eye on their back. I don't teams are going to have the Dubs circled on the calendar the same way they have the last 4 years since their first championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom