**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not particularly accurate at all

Besides the fact that they picked up SGA and Gallo...

In 2021 Miami could be in shambles

Clippers only have George and Leonard for 2 years. 2 championship level years for sure. By the time 2022 rolls around LAC realistically could not have those guys on their roster or be in a rebuild

Houston's 2024 pick is only 1-4 protected and they could also be in a rebuild during that time

That's only 3 of their 8 first rounders. It's a real possibility that only a few of those will be "early seconds"

And im willing to bet that okc eventually trades some of those picks for young talent that maybe buried in the second unit of another team.

You gotta give it to Russ though, he was arguably the most criticized player out of the Thunder Big 4 during their tenure, and yet he stuck by the franchise.

He could've bounced after KD left, and yet he signed with OKC without giving any other team a consideration.

I'm surprised he lasted in OKC that long, given the contrast of his lifestyle to the city and his outgoing personality.

I would've thought that he could've gone to a bigger market to expand his fashion line and Brand.

Last edited:
Masai and the Raptors are quietly having a terrible off-season.

Should've sold high on Pascal while he still had the chance.

who has the better stats next season harden or russ?

seem like players in the league change teams every 2-3 years.... lol

The Bucks are without a doubt going to the finals this season.

Unless something has happened with some other east team I'm not aware of.
76ers gang got somethin' to say about that, my G.
10.JPG
IMG_5402.JPG

Okc roster honestly ain't even that bad

Lmfaooooooooooo
Man okc got first round picks until Zion retires.
Retires or is no longer in shape to play?:nerd::nerd:
Westbrook gotta be the most overrated “superstar” in the league nowadays. Formerly held by Melo.
What is you smoking him and his new teammate in that same boat ALONE.
Rockets vs Lakers opening night
Going to be a disaster, I can't wait until that Clippers vs Rockets game. Dudes going to be pissed when Kawhi and Paul shut both of them down.

In all seriousness I need to book that plane ticket for the Christmas Clippers vs Lakers game, you KNOW it is happening.

Russ and Harden, they gotta do what Bron and Kyrie did, have bunch of shooters, and let each one taking turns iso, if they want any chance of this working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom