**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Miami giving up to get CP?

Same deal they wanted to do for Russ, and now they have more leverage.
Winslow, Dragic, Johnson will be the core of it.
Bam and Herro will NOT be moved. Whoever said Bam would certainly doesn't know **** about how Miami does things.
At this point Miami is doing the favor for OKC, so OKC is going to take the two expirings with Winslow and have to deal with it or no trade.

66415211_10157207380341006_2863305759662276608_n.jpg

Now you have to pretend to like Russ :lol:. You'll find tranquility the day harden gets traded

So now you pretend to like Russ?
Man Chris Paul reminds me of that annoying classmate/ co worker who’s a know it all and doesnt mind his damn business. Russ for all his shortcomings on the court seems like a great guy of it. Except to the media maybe he’ll also be nicer to the houston media

:lol: no I hate them in the game of basketball like I hope they don’t win games and miss every shot they take :lol:. That’s where my hate ends. Outside of basketball, I hope dudes have everything they want.

It’s some real weirdos out there. I think most of us get our takes off and that’s where it ends. I’m not going out of my way to trash a player every time his name gets mentioned.

I’ve honestly seen Lamar play after the overdose. That man is washed straight *** . He cannot keep up with the level of play in the big 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom