**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro...I ain't even wanna post this....it's bad...

This roast session worthy. And this my dude. @wavycrocket what are we gonna do dawg?

This a bad look for the squad.

This a cry for help. This intervention worthy. This a man in crisis.

I shouldn't even post it.

I'm not posting it.

Edit.

**** it. Here.

looking at russ stats, how the hell did he drop off so badly as a FT shooter? there was an article regarding nba rule changes not allowing guys to waste time and walk back between shots, but still going from 80% most of your career and falling down to 65%

looking at russ stats, how the hell did he drop off so badly as a FT shooter? there was an article regarding nba rule changes not allowing guys to waste time and walk back between shots, but still going from 80% most of your career and falling down to 65%
Russ had this weird routine it makes sense

5DA4A764-AC23-468B-A701-522F73A78ACB.jpeg

To save a little face.

Wardell Beckham Jones Landry Megatron Moss Rice Jr

He'd be the one to hurt himself doing this though. Burry gotta chill

Washed Dwight now wants to do everything for a team? Dray with the influence.

Can Da White even still play? Bruh missed all of last season with the bruised anus.

On a random jersey note, I was in a Nike outlet in NJ and they had Paul George and Westbrook jerseys half price. And this was like 2-3 weeks ago and was the only jerseys there which is odd considering it was in a Northeast outlet. Nike had the inside info.
I was there like a month ago too in NJ. Paramus? I also saw the Westbrook jersey on sale. I didn’t see the PG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom