---OFFICIAL 2020 New England Patriots Season Thread--- OFFSEASON THREAD

Thank you Tom.

200.gif

Would have liked to see him retired a Patriot, but I'm strangely excited for the next chapter. And happy for TB at the same time. I could regret that come next season though :lol:

hopefully BB gets his balls twisted now and trades up for Tua or Herbert

there’s zero chance they roll out Stidham

they introduced an entire line of new jerseys yesterday and not one of Stidham lol

hopefully BB gets his balls twisted now and trades up for Tua or Herbert

there’s zero chance they roll out Stidham

they introduced an entire line of new jerseys yesterday and not one of Stidham lol

heard Hoyer is supposed to be QB1 heading into camp :smh:

heard Hoyer is supposed to be QB1 heading into camp :smh:

then the lawrence era will be awesome starting in 2021.

i had this conversation with my friends earlier...

i said this team is extremely “tankable” if BB decides to do so. there’s basically zero talent outside of a handfull of players. they have literally almost zero cap space.

if bill wants to push this current roster i don’t see why they can’t win 8 games. if bill wants to restart in 2021 (start hoyer, trade back all picks for capital in 2021 draft, have 100 million in capspace) this team is more than capable of landing a top pick in 2021 as long as bill doesn’t push them

Y’all should grab Hurts in the 2nd

as of right now we don’t have a second. traded it for Sanu lol

knowing bill tho he’ll probably trade our first to move back for 2nd rounder.

i don’t see hurts being taken by them before the 3rd even 4th round.

would be interesting though because he’s tight with saban so that could factor in.

if we don’t move up for tua or herbert i expect them to trade back and grab fromm or even easton in the 2nd

Bruuuhhhhhhs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Made the wrong decision to turn-on the radio today. NOW THESE FOOLS THINK THE OFFENSE IS A WASTE OF TIME CUZ CAM’S SUPPOSEDLY LEAVING NEXT YEAR SO IT ONLY MAKES SENSE TO NURTURE/INVEST IN STIDHAM INSTEAD OF CAM, yet they still think that the Pats are gonna win the division :rofl:

They could REALLY turn chicken **** into bull**** easily with these takes

i finally caught up on allll the camp reports from Bedard since we started a couple weeks ago. high level:

- defense obviously is going to struggle with so many key guys sitting out, especially in sub packages
- Newton coming along slowly but has definitely siezed the QB1 role. hasn't really shown off the arm and thrown down field a lot so far, lot of checking down. but no concerns about the shoulder
- OL looks healthy and dominant *knocks on wood*
- Damien Harris looks to be the best running RB in camp so far, which seems obvious given Michel has been on PUP and White is more of a dual threat, but he looks GOOD by Bedard's judgement
- Devin Ross has been making plays and showing a lot of speed at the WR position
- Sanu has been a disappointment and invisible. cut candidate for sure
- the rookie TEs Asasi and Keene are coming along. slow but steady
- Jakob Johnson physically might be an upgrade at FB over Develin
- Edelman looking his age more often than not in camp so far :frown:

offensively, looks like the team is gonna be a power running first style of offense that uses the run to set up the pass and QB runs. "Bully offense" is the phrase GB used

Back
Top Bottom