Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

D3CWUtaX0AEWqjs.png:large

Ya im more heated the pelicans got the #1 than us getting the #3 pick… because honestly it coulda been worse so im thankful at least we got top 3… just wack how the pelicans get gifted zion cuz they going to trade AD soon… and they got gifted AD because they traded cp3… its like history repeats itself and they somehow get lucky once again

I expected third so I'm not too let down. Sad we didn't get Zion as he wanted to be a Knick, but hey. Free agency soon.

‘Such and such can’t handle the NY media.” Y’all can’t even field a competitive team and journalists are worried about guys being afraid of the media??? Give me a BREAK

Knicks getting all these televised games, Christmas games and the product is abysmal. They get so much press for an awful team. The Grizzlies made the playoffs more than NY over the past 5-8 years and never got mentioned.8

“The media capital” yeah, mediOCRE capital
You need a hug bro? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s pretty much just us in the room

Exactly what I said ...

Actually would be a good idea to pair Zion with Rj. Not only are they two potential all stars, but they are going to be cheap, they can retool with the assets and it will give Zion a friend to appease him in NOLA.

Back
Top Bottom