Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

theres finally a rebuild and we actually own our draft picks for once but none of the lottery picks have worked out for us exception for KP... passed on mitchell for frank then its still to early to judge knox but he looks terrible out there...every time he gets the ball hes not even trying to pass lol... i just hope we somehow can get zion this year...

D14C391D-0F89-4E79-8507-9AB80BB37F39.gif

Trade this ************

Beal and Wall are on the Trade Block.

let's not do this....BUT...

Tim + Frank for Wall
Tim + Lance + 2nd for Beal

I was saying that if Frank grew to Capela's height he would be the perfect defensive center for the Knicks. Capela is 6'9.. I just checked they have him listed at 6'10.

so now we're down to hoping Frank hits a growth spurt bc hes trash as a PG and we're hoping he can GROW into becoming a center

y'all crack me up

Kemba = Steph as far as playmaking.

They're almost identical in that respect. It's neither of their first instincts, they're both score first guards and both make some bad passes that truly elite passers like CP3 or J. Kidd would never make. But they are competent enough passers and combined with their deadly scoring ability, they make great modern PGs.
That’s not even close to true. Not even close.

Also grouping Kemba and Steph at all is :lol:. They aren’t in the same ballpark in any way. The playmaking ability is a big part of that.

Kemba isn’t great. He’s pretty good. Not close to great. Steph is one of the greatest players of all time.

Memphis is interested in signing Joakim Noah, yet supposedly the only reason he was stretched was because no one was interested.

Take this L Perry Mills :smh:

Trade Frank and Lee for Beal. Play Beal and THJ together idgaf.

Point is that we would've bought him out. Main reason he was stretched was because apparently there was no interest in the league for him right after the supposed buyout.

i think noah had to be stretched regardless and not bought out... his contract is for 2 years so its either stretch or just keep paying him... i would of done the latter tbh... because at least hes off the books in 2 years unlike the stretch 4 more years we still have to pay him 6.4 milli

Back
Top Bottom