Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I find it funny. His Blazers highlights look terrible. He's already putting up the best highlight of his career in Knicks debut game

Pretty good preseason game. A lot of fouls though. Knox looked pretty good in spot minutes. Pookie lol. Frank is the same.
A9FEAFA1-B97C-4A8C-869D-1DB76FCFC513.jpeg

a lot of fouls but the defense looked impressive... they were guarding every possession like it was the college tournament in march madness :lol:

From the replay I saw his perimeter D looked solid as usual, they didn't show much of him though but this is preseason. Other guards were way more aggressive than him though, maybe he needs a therapist?

Frank is buns yo. Idc if we trade him at this point. Yeah, it’s been one preseason game, but he looked to be in mid season form.

Frank can stay because he's a high level defender, every team needs a great perimeter defender.

The defensive end is the only time he's confident on the court. If he never develops even a consistent 3 though it'll be real disappointing.

High level defensive players that can hit the 3 ball dont come off the bench though. Until THJ comes off the bench, we're not gonna be a good team.

remember when people said timmy contract wasnt bad and it was the current market value for a free agent :lol:

remember when people said timmy contract wasnt bad and it was the current market value for a free agent :lol:

It’s really not though. Many similar players got the same contracts like Crabbe, Tyler Johnson, Bazemore, Evan Turner, Fournier, etc. Same level guys getting that money or even more. It’s not like we gave him 20 per.

i see your point... but just because those guys got those contracts doesnt mean we should do the same... but thats already too late... this ruined the salary cap for next summer... its bad enough we got noah on the books along with lee and lance... im thinking lee and lance can be traded though well at least i hope and then buy out noah.. but still at best we can do is get 1 max guy here and thats it.. 0 flexibility... at the time i dont know why you would give that money to timmy... i could understand if he played both sides of the ball but hes a chucker and inefficient at that...hes not much better than JR

i see your point... but just because those guys got those contracts doesnt mean we should do the same... but thats already too late... this ruined the salary cap for next summer... its bad enough we got noah on the books along with lee and lance... im thinking lee and lance can be traded though well at least i hope and then buy out noah.. but still at best we can do is get 1 max guy here and thats it.. 0 flexibility... at the time i dont know why you would give that money to timmy... i could understand if he played both sides of the ball but hes a chucker and inefficient at that...hes not much better than JR

i feel you. i was just pointing out that its kind of the norm now. i don't think he's worth that much either, but at least we aren't the only team to do it so they can't say "here come the Knicks again". i don't think that his contract is what's screwing us up tbh. its Noah's. at least Tim is younger and plays. Noah is like paying child support for a baby that isn't even yours. i definitely see Lee being traded. Lance is cool considering he makes what $7mil? seems to be a good teammate, so i'm cool with him. he did play pretty well yesterday also. Kanter coming off the books too. so really, Tim is the only one we're paying over 7 figures. i'm not counting KP yet, since he hasn't been given an extension yet.

I wonder if Mitchell Rob recycled the honey but cheerio line :lol: he had Morris in his feels last night.

Back
Top Bottom