Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I just made that **** up
LoL ... that doesnt change my statement, although I was being sarcastic.

But I have no reason to think they wont make it far this year with both Kyrie and Hayward. They didnt play together all last year, just need to build chemistry.

giphy.gif

#MakeTheKnicksThreadGreatAgain

Frank is not good, I'm just going to say this now in case I'm getting stereotyped into some other position. I mean there's a small chance he might turn out to be good but right now he's bad and I'm not expecting anything.
I was talking more about the Kyrie mention but okay.

Thanks for telling me your opinion about Frank?

Who want to pay Kemba 40 milli a year?

That's more than Lebron Steph KD AD KL and so on.

Dudes be bugging.

Bro the NBA right now is crazy overpaid. Look at walls contract and cp3 also Mike Connelly. I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan offered kemba 40 a year. You think he would come here just cuZ he's from NY nah man he takin that bag

My 2 biggest Knick fears this year:

1. If Joakim stays healthy and gets comeback player of the year votes.

2. Us signing Dragan Bender to a multi year contract.

Nah man we giving that contract to vonleh who deserves it

Last edited:
Naw, Rose gotta win come back player. I think it’s actually most improved though.

It’s been kinda spicy in here today.

Bender is trash, I seriously hope not.

I got a horrible feeling we will seriously overpay Rozier in Summer once KD snubs us.

From Bender to Rozier?

You dudes are throwing some wild names out there. Never would I think these dudes are in the Knicks radar.

Not a bad strategy if your a team rebuilding, a lot of these guys still have potential that could have been utilized in the wrong way
Not not at all, seems to have worked okay with Vonleh and Mudiay is at least a contributor even if I don't see him sticking around too long.

Back
Top Bottom