Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Mudiay is trash tonight. He keeps hesitating on his drives. He needs to go up strong. Knox gotta learn to go at the body, not around.

Mudiay is trash tonight. He keeps hesitating on his drives. He needs to go up strong. Knox gotta learn to go at the body, not around.
When he puts on the right muscle mass.

He falls down too much to want to go at the body for now.

This Lakers team showing the Knicks what a garbage team looks like.

tenor.gif

Are you freaking serious? Lol

I’ll be honest I saw the score on my phone was 23-5, something like that....so I’m thinking they’re gonna somehow blow it anyway....nope Lol

Bad Win!!!

We have no time for moral victories or trying to show the dog in us.

If they legit fall out of the top 3, some needs to be fired. Fiz needs to play whoever he needs to down the stretch to make sure they dont win.

lakers nation having a meltdown

that's the biggest win from last night considering how entitled some of those fans are

dudes calling out a trash team refusing to accept they're even more incompetent without a star player
I think the Lakers young core is good. However, the learn how to win with Bron and they cant find themselves without him. However, besides the lost to the Knicks, which I also think they have a great young core with some ok vets, they looked pretty good despite the loses since bron been out.

Doing all that at that weight is insane. That's an athlete.

He gotta slim down for his knees sake though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom