Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I love Wesley Matthews :lol:

Securing the tank and I don’t have to worry about him beyond this season :nthat:

Dennis showing some good things on the offense end of the floor and is good on defense when he wants to be

His shot has good form but the follow through needs to be adjusted

I understand we want to lose but I don’t know if I could watch much more of Wes, I knew he was bad, but not this bad.

A lot of fans wear Porzingis jerseys (mostly in section 100s) :x

Received a lot of fist pimps after they saw my jersey :lol:

DSJr is damned nice. I hope he is able to surpass his own potential
Robinson’s lob dunks were loud :pimp:
Matthews’s shot is broken
Knox looked solid and quiet

No idea that Griffin is able to hit 3’s off the dribble from wing

I see why y'all be capping for Frank.

He's adorable.

So adorable, you want to protect him like he's kin. Well, almost kin.

Too early for these dumb stats.

Really really hope he develops a 3 ball because the rest is there. If he doesnt, he'll just fall under that Reggie Jackson, Dennis Shroeder, Devin Harris, even Brandon Jennings category.

Once borderline starter point guards who really dont get you anywhere.

Too early for these dumb stats.

Really really hope he develops a 3 ball because the rest is there. If he doesnt, he'll just fall under that Reggie Jackson, Dennis Shroeder, Devin Harris, even Brandon Jennings category.

Once borderline starter point guards who really dont get you anywhere.

All better than Frank though...dude has been a Knick for 2 games and already showed exponentially more potential than our #8 pick ever has.

He has been a Knick in less than a week. He has already accomplished it

EDIT: Double post. Didn't see flood's post

Last edited:
All better than Frank though...dude has been a Knick for 2 games and already showed exponentially more potential than our #8 pick ever has.

Not everything is about Frank, but yes. So far Dot and Wes are stinking it up at the starting 2 spot. So if Frank fails there, then he can go too.

Not everything is about Frank, but yes. So far Dot and Wes are stinking it up at the starting 2 spot. So if Frank fails there, then he can go too.

It kinda is when a lot of people were clamoring in here to give him a chance. He’s had a season and a half and shown nothing. DSJR been here a week and already broke a record. Those same people said DSJR was trash and that Frank is better. Just wanted to make that clear when they now root for #5.

Back
Top Bottom