Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I will be honest when I say I would have liked Zion but I know there would always be an underlying fear for me for his health.

That explosiveness could only last but so long.
And I know the Knicks luck.... Recipe for disaster.

I really would have liked the#2 pick. But we can make#3 work I suppose

Man I just dont know.

Some must of veen ****ed by optimism the way you can look ay the bright side and move on.

This diesnt necessarily give me hope for free agency even though one has nothing to do with the other.

I swear people hate on the knicks for no reason at all. WE AIN'T EVEN BEATING ANYONE WHAT DO YALL HAVE AGAINST US LMFAO. People go out of their way to **** on a team that hasn't even competed in a while. As if Dolan banged their mom or something smfh.

‘Such and such can’t handle the NY media.” Y’all can’t even field a competitive team and journalists are worried about guys being afraid of the media??? Give me a BREAK

Knicks getting all these televised games, Christmas games and the product is abysmal. They get so much press for an awful team. The Grizzlies made the playoffs more than NY over the past 5-8 years and never got mentioned.8

“The media capital” yeah, mediOCRE capital

‘Such and such can’t handle the NY media.” Y’all can’t even field a competitive team and journalists are worried about guys being afraid of the media??? Give me a BREAK

Knicks getting all these televised games, Christmas games and the product is abysmal. They get so much press for an awful team. The Grizzlies made the playoffs more than NY over the past 5-8 years and never got mentioned.8

Why are you so upset at a team that hasn’t won much? Hug yourself

CC0CB183-241A-4A53-9624-9F9DEFE931E4.png

Go away and make your grizzlies thread then.

I'm sure it will get to 2 pages by December.

Why does it hurt you so much ?

Okay, I'm feeling better now. A couple things.

- We don't have to worry about making the right decision of trading Zion for AD or keeping him.
- We're also picking whats best at 3. 2, would be harder cause then we gotta pick between Ja and RJ, instead Memphis makes that decision for us.
- I think we trade for AD which is great, give me AD over RJ or Ja.

Should I grab my AD jersey now or later?

Okay, I'm feeling better now. A couple things.

- We don't have to worry about making the right decision of trading Zion for AD or keeping him.
- We're also picking whats best at 3. 2, would be harder cause then we gotta pick between Ja and RJ, instead Memphis makes that decision for us.
- I think we trade for AD which is great, give me AD over RJ or Ja.

Should I grab my AD jersey now or later?
**** AD. His frail *** is a free agent after this season

Not giving up RJ or Mitch for him

Back
Top Bottom