Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

That’s what I’m saying. Assuming all our young guys improve, add KD and Kyrie, add some vets to play their role and we don’t need to trade everyone for AD. The bucks are killing with BROOK LOPEZ, Mirotic, and basically a bunch of randoms.

Our Giannis aka KD.

Exactly. We don’t need a super team. We just need a couple stars and quality players that fit well together and in the system. Well, whatever “system” Fiz runs. The idea that you need multiple superstars to win is false. 3/4 teams still playing don’t have multiple superstars.

What the hell will our payroll look like with KD, KI and AD ?

I would be content with 2 of the 3 and keep the cheaper option in RJ and save the rest for some decent mid-level guys

What the hell will our payroll look like with KD, KI and AD ?

I would be content with 2 of the 3 and keep the cheaper option in RJ and save the rest for some decent mid-level guys

Apparently we’re gonna win a championship by having those 3 star players and signing a bunch of rec center players to fill the roster.

Exactly. We don’t need a super team. We just need a couple stars and quality players that fit well together and in the system. Well, whatever “system” Fiz runs. The idea that you need multiple superstars to win is false. 3/4 teams still playing don’t have multiple superstars.
I get you and thats pretty much right for getting to the ecf and most likely the finals but if we weren't banking on KD and he was still on GSW next year for sure, if we say paired Kiwi instead with Kyrie I dont think that team with our young guys are beating the Warriors.

Last edited:
Alot of y'all been with riding in this funky *** thread for 10+ years and even to the fellas who weren't here that long I just want y'all to know you guys are appreciated, been with me thru a ton while I grew from a youngin to a man. Can't promise we gonna win a chip but I know KD is coming and when it's official I know that happiness is gonna be shared by all of us. I grew up with y'all and I legit love y'all fools. Toast to us a future contenders :pimp:

Last edited:
Alot of y'all been with riding in this funky *** thread for 10+ years and even to the fellas who weren't here that long I just want y'all to know you guys are appreciated, been with me thru a ton while I grew from a youngin to a man. Can't promise we gonna win a chip but I know KD is coming and when it's official I know that happiness is gonna be shared by all of us. I grew up with y'all and I legit love y'all fools. Toast to us a future contenders :pimp:
Ride or die! I BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE

Getting a cut now and most dudes at the shop don’t even want Kyrie but will take AD with no hesistation

Fat Joe cried. And I respect it.
Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 8.27.36 AM.png

Getting a cut now and most dudes at the shop don’t even want Kyrie but will take AD with no hesistation

Kyrie stock kinda dropped lol.

Idk if he was moving like that cause he mentally checked out cause he already know he was out,or cause he really just is like that as a person.

Or even wanted to sabotage the situation to give him a reason to say he's out.

But he's looking shaky in A LOT of cats eyes right now.
KD injury status is another question mark that could change the whole landscape of the off season.

And to all my day one cats in here I'm glad most of y'all still around Been checking (but not always posting) probably about 15 years every day lol. All we missing is GR8 To come thru with the thesis statement

Idk if he was moving like that cause he mentally checked out cause he already know he was out,or cause he really just is like that as a person.

KD injury status is another question mark that could change the whole landscape of the off season.

And to all my day one cats in here I'm glad most of y'all still around Been checking (but not always posting) probably about 15 years every day lol. All we missing is GR8 To come thru with the thesis statement
My concern with Kyrie is his injuries, dude seems to go down at the most crucial time of the year.

I’m sure he’s publishing the novel he’s been writing for this thread as we speak. You’re right though, if KD doesn’t come back this post season, it could change the entire offseason for multiple teams.

I'll be ya huckleberry. I'd rather have Kiwi ....

I’d actually rather have KL too, solely based on age and KD’s current injury.

Back
Top Bottom