Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Frank does not seriously care about getting his NBA game better. Complete trash and full of himself.

Stefan Bondy (@SBondyNYDN) Tweeted:
Frank Ntilikina will not be playing Summer League with the Knicks, according to a source. He plans to play with the French National team in the World Cup which starts at the end of August.

Come on man I know you’re smarter than this

3rd year players don’t partake in summer league and frankly wouldn’t even do anything for his game at this point

Joining the national team was by far the better move. It’s longer with better competition

Even though he needs as many reps as possible, no ones game gets better because they played in the summer league. International competition will be a much better indicator of if he’s still wild trash.
In summer league he’s playing with his teammates and possible teammates getting reps together against upcoming NBA talent. He always seems to avoid any type of competition that takes him out of his comfort zone.

Come on man I know you’re smarter than this

3rd year players don’t partake in summer league and frankly wouldn’t even do anything for his game at this point

Joining the national team was by far the better move. It’s longer with better competition
It’s against Euro competition which we all know is a different type of playing style. He needs to stay state side and get as many reps as possible. He needs to humble himself and play in the summer league and earn his spot like it’s his 1st or 2nd year. Bond more with his teammates instead of running to France every summer.

Mitch, Knox and Trier all playing in the summer league and are a million times better than Frank but they’re getting their reps and bonding with their teammates. You don’t think they’re looking at Frank sideways when he’s the same age as them and possibly the worst player in the NBA. You don’t think they want him to run with them. Teams only get better because they constantly play with each other.

Mitch, Knox and Trier all playing in the summer league and are a million times better than Frank but they’re getting their reps and bonding with their teammates. You don’t think they’re looking at Frank sideways when he’s the same age as them and possibly the worst player in the NBA. You don’t think they want him to run with them. Teams only get better because they constantly play with each other.

Those guys are all playing to add and refine things to their game. I don't even know why his bum *** got a invite in general. Dotson was making a ton of excuses for him on the Kay show the other day speaking on how he's been injured a lot and never had a legit summer league but the opportunity arises and his *** doesn't even participate lol

So him playing against guys trying to earn a contract.....anywhere. So competing/taking minutes from Trier and RJ is preferable to him playing against the top Euro talent? If he’s gonna be a 3&D better he practices it in Europe.

Imagine KD and Kawhi coming to NYK. Will be relevant like the Ewing era if they did.
In all honesty though, KD may come to the Knicks or join the Nets.
Kawhi will stay with Raptors on a one year deal or join the Clippers.

I'm legit praying that we somehow get both Kawhi and kd. I woke up early this morning checking this thread, ig and the NBA thread and ESPN and realgm smh just for more rumors.

There's gonna be legit NBA talent playing during the World Cup, teams with years of playing together as is.

Summer League is mainly young guys who just got drafted, or G-Leaguers. Most of them ain't making it to an actual NBA squad. I think Frank is better off playing in the World Cup. The bump in competition should force him to step it up hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom