Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Yeah I don’t know what’s happening. Just gonna let it marinate until every move is made. I hope they go after Seth, but I doubt it.

Fiz likes his PGs picking up from full court. Just sign Pat Bev man. These kids need to learn how to play in competitive games.

I don't udnerstand how you give Randle a team option, but Portis a player option.

Because Randle is a 3 year deal and Portis is a 2. If neither pans out by year 2 they’re gone and better FAs are available. Nobody available next season so if we didn’t get KD or Kyrie why not use the money? If we can sign two shooters we’re fine. The last reasonable signing with those two off the board was Kawhi and I’m pretty sure he made it clear to the front office he wasn’t coming so no point in sitting on our hands

That Taj 10 mill signing looks terrible now for sure. Aint no 3rd-4th big off the bench should get that money when a team has other glaring needs.

If i knew they're gonna split 25 mill between Taj Gibson and Bobby Portis I woulda loved a Terry Rozier signing :lol::smh:

**** Pat Bev gone now too for ~13 mill

Last edited:
This day be so depressing that I’d take Boogie as of now with what ever is left on our cap for a 2 year deal

Back
Top Bottom