Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

just crazy how kyrie and KD was their main targets and nobody else... they traded KP for 2 max spots and didnt get 1 max guy lol... no kemba, jimmy, d-lo or anyone else worth mentioning... instead short team deals on crappy players... randle and bullock are a good signings but portis and taj smh

You wanted to max out jimmy?

I'm saying they struck out on the top guys and didn't overpay players that would handcuff the team. I hope they do something similar to what MEM did with GSW and get some picks fur the future, maybe something with the wizards just not Wall.

None of this looks good on our players either...

RJ
-his little 15 second bubble of "yo i'm a Knick" is a thing of the past now
-quick wake up call how fast things can change regarding "hope" with this organization
-even more blame will be put on him now, dudes really expecting him to be the "savior" :stoneface:
-had to build around him regardless, but not with how poorly this team is constructed

Randle/Portis/Taj/Bullock
-entire press conference will be 90% questions about KD to the FO
-media will be 100x worse on us now

Knox
-gonna be hard to give him minutes at the 4 now where he'd probably be most effective with the log jam there

Its time to live in the present with this team. Never think about the future as there really is none until we see some results.

For the record, I think you guys are really gonna like Portis. For the first big off the bench, he's one of the best at what he does.

Worst comes to worst, we can flip all these dudes at the deadline to desperate teams for picks.

Back
Top Bottom