Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Bring him hooooommmeeee

A095BEF8-D664-48F3-80B8-F17DDC7F9DA6.jpeg

Melo's passive aggressiveness finally spilling over the top. What goes around comes around.

Not happy to see it end in Houston the way it seems it will but this guy has constantly said one thing while doing another. This precedes his time in NY as well.

Imagine if Melo was still here in the final year of that deal and Fiz told him we're going in a different direction so we'll start Knox and you can play a current Kanter role? (Off the bench for 30+ min every night)

I haven’t been following the Rockets much, but the few games I saw he looks out of place. You’re asking an iso scorer to settle for spot up 3s. The only way he keeps playing is if a team lets him do him off the bench. That means he needs to accept a bench role.

I haven’t been following the Rockets much, but the few games I saw he looks out of place. You’re asking an iso scorer to settle for spot up 3s. The only way he keeps playing is if a team lets him do him off the bench. That means he needs to accept a bench role.

Rest of the team been playing like *** but you already know who’s fault it is

Real talk though this **** with Melo is getting sad

Legit nobody wants him

I feel for him but at the and time he’s at fault too

He still thinks he’s someone he’s not and it’s hurting him

As strongly as I feel about Melo, Pringles NEVER forgot why he got canned here too. That guy is SO petty. Melo trusting him, or not thinking that Pringles would throw him under the bus when possible just shows how much naive Melo is when it comes to believing in his whole brand/ego.

But EFF Pringles to the max, you're the coach - shoulda known if Melo wasn't gonna be a fit 4 weeks ago, not 15 games in. He's literally the only guy besides Phil that could make me feel bad for Melo.

Many people forgot that Melo and Pringles did not get along when they were in NY. Melo was so petty when Linsanity took place.

But back to the Knicks, keep the tank going. Been saying since last year we need Zion on the team. But I actually think that RJ Barrett is a better fit than Zion is. Either way, we need one of the two on the squad next year and then the tanking should stop. They are both franchise players.

Serious question, is KP a franchise player?

I think, give or take, there are only about 10 franchise changing players in this league. So saying Zion or RJ are franchise level talents is saying alot....

-Lebron
-KD
-Curry
-Harden
-Kawhi
-AD
-Giannis
-Embiid

I'm a big Curry fan but I'm not even sure he's a franchise player.

Part of being a franchise player to me means I can put you on any team and they're going to the playoffs. Same goes for a few other players.

I'd probably shorten that list to 5.

Curry won a championship with Harrison Barnes as his 3rd option. Greatest PG ever.
It's all about at least having a 2nd option in the playoffs and finals.

3rd option only matters against teams that are evenly matched.

What team did the Warriors ever play in the playoffs or finals with Barnes as their 3rd option that was evenly matched with them?

We talking about franchise players.

Link me to your pill guy
1*HJTS6frMmABoUZRMk72HYA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom