Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

RJ seemed to finally look comfortable for the first time in the 2nd half. I’m a little concerned that Mitch was lazy on defense w every pick and roll, and Knox doesn't have any effective moves on offense.

Kadeem Allen is just horrible at basketball. Dont even want him in Westchester

RJ seemed to finally look comfortable for the first time in the 2nd half. I’m a little concerned that Mitch was lazy on defense w every pick and roll, and Knox doesn't have any effective moves on offense.

Kadeem Allen is just horrible at basketball. Dont even want him in Westchester

Can’t tell if your serious considering Knox got to the rim/FT line a lot. Mitch has been known to foul a lot too and he kind of has lazy mannerisms. Don’t forget that all 5 of our starters have guaranteed contracts, so it’s natural for opposing teams to be going harder at 120% bc they’re playing for their lives. Not that it’s an excuse, but that’s why I don’t put too much weight on SL. I’m just glad that RJ had a better game and we got to see what Ignas is capable of in his 2nd game.

Can’t tell if your serious considering Knox got to the rim/FT line a lot. Mitch has been known to foul a lot too and he kind of has lazy mannerisms. Don’t forget that all 5 of our starters have guaranteed contracts, so it’s natural for opposing teams to be going harder at 120% bc they’re playing for their lives. Not that it’s an excuse, but that’s why I don’t put too much weight on SL. I’m just glad that RJ had a better game and we got to see what Ignas is capable of in his 2nd game.
Contract or not, if you have a winning culture, losing like this would not be tolerable.

While that may be true, how does it feel to be started in an NBA team and getting ran off the courts by dudes trying to make it.

That's like KL going to the Y and losing to HS teachers because he was just shooting around while they are going 200%.

Naw ....

Just read KDs surgery was performed by someone from the Nets medical team :lol: I don't think he would have done that if his decision wasn't already made..

Still seems like he's pressing a bit out there, but I'm glad he was forcing his way to the basket getting easier looks.

Much better game. I don't think he's gotten completely comfortable yet, but last night helped a lot.

Is there a losers tournament for the teams that don't make the playoffs? RJ and Iggy could use a few more games.

Jesus this NY media. I think RJ has more pressure on him than Zion.
Yea it’s disgusting. I can see why some players don’t want to put up with it. It’s like the Knicks media is the only media in the league that are constantly causing controversy or pushing for negative hot takes daily. Most teams media and reporters are kissing the team’s *** all season win or lose.

When Dolan didn’t let in the Daily News for the press conference and received a bunch of flack for it was trash. He needs to weed out all these clowns.

Jesus this NY media. I think RJ has more pressure on him than Zion.
Of course it is.

That's how its always been for nyc sports teams. You come here and ppl have expectations everyone will be watching and adding their 2 cents to straight up roasting you.

If you say you want that or ready for it no need to feel sorry for anybody.

Last edited:
NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) Tweeted:
"Scoring 30 meant too much to Melo."

Chauncey Billups shares why he thinks Melo isn't in the NBA anymore.

(via @SiriusXMNBA) https://t.co/v4wJha7CPc

I feel like this is a cop out. When he got to Houston (and even the end of his OKC run) he did what they asked without complaint and then they cut him to give Harden the ball and have everyone stand around for 24 seconds.

NY media is all about controversy and selling papers at everyone’s expense. NY is a real grimey market and not everyone wants to put up with that BS daily

Facts. NY sports media has 0 self-awareness; they’ll constantly say something like “X team is a circus. It’s a laughing stock.” Then, they’ll be like, “well that’s why x team has a reputation of....” as if they didn’t create and push that narrative.

4A133D86-CD29-4857-B7B6-6AD199F714C7.jpeg
Who even thinks to make these flower pots :lol:

Back
Top Bottom