OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

That swoosh life :smokin still in line though :smh: this is making me have extremely low expectations for the greedys

Snkrs went through, was trying to use my birthday gift on footaction and the site was down, now its up and everything is carted...

That swoosh life :smokin still in line though :smh: this is making me have extremely low expectations for the greedys

I actually gained hope for those today. I forget Annapolis mall isn't the "hood". I don't think dudes around here care much for Air Maxes.

took forever but finally got through on Champs. Just waiting on confirmation, but honestly wasn't expecting shipping and tax to be so much. 194 for these shipped is steeper than I wanted to pay for Nikes

Well...I caved. I used my WC rewards on them :smokin

Tried my TTS and decided to go .5 up. I have normal feet, not wide nor narrow.

My true size fit PERFECT, but I liked the little bit of extra room of the .5 up.

I say you'll be good going either TTS or sizing up.

Walter..

Last edited:
I actually gained hope for those today. I forget Annapolis mall isn't the "hood". I don't think dudes around here care much for Air Maxes.
Yeah I know if I strike out online I can get a pair for sure at finishline but after seeing "$170  $102" I refuse to pay retail 
laugh.gif

Oh I see. But never mind, I just got it through eastbay after 20 min of wait. Came down to $177.98 shipped. Now time to chill and relax :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah I know if I strike out online I can get a pair for sure at finishline but after seeing "$170 $102" I refuse to pay retail :lol:

I feel you on that. Only reason I had to get these quick is because the DMV got done dirty on spots getting them. Only one other person bought these this morning. They'll be gone by tomorrow though as people stroll through the mall and see em.

GoT EM on fnl for $136 shipped , used WC reward and $20 gift card from a WC reward return, I love it that finishline replaces WC rewards with gift cards when you return things

Seems like nike is pulling a jordan chicago 1 on these, it might not sit that long. So don't wait on these people. :wow:

I want the greedys. I have two pairs of 95s I wear all the time, the neons and the safety orange pair. I used to have the ones with that turquoise blue on em but they got destroyed at a Halloween party so they became beaters. Greedys tho :pimp:

I want the greedys. I have two pairs of 95s I wear all the time, the neons and the safety orange pair. I used to have the ones with that turquoise blue on em but they got destroyed at a Halloween party so they became beaters. Greedys tho :pimp:

We know Grapes and Slates are coming back already. I really want the Safety Orange more then anything else. Hope those retro.

Last two times this shoe released I had to go 1/2 size up. Tried my true Nike size on in the store and they fit perfect, so I recommend TTS (Nike) for this release.

Too many memories in these, they might be my favorite kicks of all time. 1st shoe I've worn on RD in years...

Speaking of memories, I remembered seeing these on foot during the 90s on some European dude in my school and it was available on retail too. Wasn't sold on these, but when I saw that the jp sneaker heads on the magazines were crazy bout these, they kinda grew on me but it was too late. I couldn't find any then.

So glad that nike decides to retro them 25 years later :D

I woke up 15 minutes late (panicked for another 3 or 4 mins); went on ftl and got put into a 15 minute wait line.... All checked out now. I wish it was always this easy.

please elaborate.

Just by judging on the auction in yahoo japan. These originally retailed 16-17k yen but there's a few auction going for 25-30k already. Compared to hare jordan which retailed at 21k yen, they could be easily found at 20-22k yen right now in auctions.

The Chicago 1 was going for 40-50k at yahoo auction when it was first released.

Back
Top Bottom