OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Dope factory totals $174 US on 3M's and less on Grapes. I wouldn't recommend all the sites I listed, but we haven't heard about a US release either. (but it'll probably happen). Still, lots of sites in Europe let you pay less or the same as Nike.com with faster shipping... lol.

For example, I paid $178 from Wellgosh for Grapes that took 2-3 days International shipped. Thats only $2 less than Nike but I get them weeks (or months) earlier with faster shipping, so why not?
How did you get the grapes under $174 from dope factory? Did price increase?

Thanks!

Hello guys. What are the main differences between women's and men's og neons? Might buy one pair in women's as you can only order one pair of each and I want to double up.

How did you get the grapes under $174 from dope factory? Did price increase?

Thanks!
Comes up as $173.52  USD for me as of right now.

I will post some pics of them soon as well.

As for the all black grapes. Those were a foot locker EU exclusive, so that's most likely never happening again. But the white sole black grapes would be gladly welcomed!

Comes up as $173.52  USD for me as of right now.

I will post some pics of them soon as well.

As for the all black grapes. Those were a foot locker EU exclusive, so that's most likely never happening again. But the white sole black grapes would be gladly welcomed!
I dont know how im screwing this up. Shows up as $190 still.

Hello guys. What are the main differences between women's and men's og neons? Might buy one pair in women's as you can only order one pair of each and I want to double up.
mens

wmns

the gradient is different from the wmns pair and also the wmns pair is not included with the OG AM95 style box

got my pair of OG neons in and noticed some black paint from the midsole got on the upper portion of the shoe. Is there any way to remove it without messing up the upper?

got my pair of OG neons in and noticed some black paint from the midsole got on the upper portion of the shoe. Is there any way to remove it without messing up the upper?
you can try to scratch it off gently with an needle or try to pull it out with a tweezer

thats what i always do for glue marks maybe it will work for paint spots too

Back
Top Bottom