OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

617jordanhead wrote:
Wore my neons Saturday they are most uncomfortable shoe ever

I myself never found 95s to be comfortable.
grin.gif

You gotta go back before 2001 for AM95s that actually have comfort. It's just that you won't enjoy the comfort for too long in most cases since the shoe's midsole will crack.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Guess they're no longer the slates.

Ill colorway nonetheless.

agreed, theres no way you can consider these the slates the air unit and the gradient are completely different.

I saw the "slates" in person and for the first time I was actually disappointed with how they came out. I had high expectations for these
smh.gif
I just hope that the Comets come out better

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

617jordanhead wrote:

grin.gif

Me neither, but I'll see dudes at the gym running in them, and the recent retros too 
smh.gif

On another note, saw the comets the other week, was really disappointed.  The black and painted midsole throw it off. 

"Comets" are up on Eastbay, backordered til 5/15/10.  I wonder if these will sell a little better.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

617jordanhead wrote:

grin.gif
Me neither, but I'll see dudes at the gym running in them, and the recent retros too 
smh.gif

On another note, saw the comets the other week, was really disappointed.  The black and painted midsole throw it off. 

dammit, they screwed up the comets and the slates

I look at it as money in my pockets I can spend on something else.

I'll probably just get another pair for 2009's instead.

Anyone getting the "slates" that come out tomorrow.. I checked them out in the stock room today, and they look really good except for the air bubble..

And I get mine for $105.. so I might as well..

ill cop the comets for retail just because ive been waitin on them for the longest.... but i have to wait to see pics before coppin to see if its worth it

Back
Top Bottom