OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Sorry about the last two tries.  Hope this one works.

291cgg2.jpg

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

walked into footlocker at beverly center and was surprised to see these. thought they were coming out in july? oh well, picked them up anyway.

30476_138333626180573_100000118088827_399519_4713890_n.jpg

joints cold as hell
smokin.gif
clean, +1
pimp.gif

I love these new Air MAx 95's I bought, hope they never come to the states I want to be exclusive, not tryin 2 be selfish
391078037.jpg

Also copped these.  Would've copped the Slates, but was feeling the grey gradient on the Comets, however slight:

osg6j9.jpg

Peace
F Sharp005

Gotta get those neons and the crystal blues..the grapes and pennies aight, but I think that air attack green is a sleeper..

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

really hoping the neons aren't excluded on the next 50% for employees at footlocker. that's the only way i'd buy 'em... i still got DS HOA's, and still rock my retro from '99, even tho they're falling apart. but i'll retire 'em if i cop a pair of these 2010's...

but should i break out the HOA's or the 2010's first? i'm sure the HOA's are better quality, but if i keep the HOA's DS a few more years while i wear the 2010's, are there chances they'll become unwearable?

"Yo yo yo!!! Check it out.

I don't know if i wanted to tell oprah to do my laundry this week. I told her it's been 4 days since she's been at my crib... i'll just tell her Gail folds clothes gooder.

Damn. Brett Farve called me the other day cuz he wanted to toss the pigskin around... my right arm is still a little sore from shooting around with Kobe... so we'll see.

Oh man... i wanted to shoot an Orkin man commercial to tell my girl she actin' like a BUG-A-BOO. Prolly call my agent in a few to set up the studio time.

Need some cash to hit up the strip joint... ahh damn, forget that i RUN THE JOINT (and the other 8 locations around town). Lap dances on me until the lease ends in 2054!!!!

Haddaway told me he wanted to sing at my wedding... it was a toss up between him and The Stylistics with special appearances by Johnny Gill and Stacy Lattisaw.

No prob.

This rant was $#+#%@@ fantastic! 

Originally Posted by F Sharp005

Also copped these.  Would've copped the Slates, but was feeling the grey gradient on the Comets, however slight:

osg6j9.jpg

Peace
F Sharp005

Can you find these at any Nike account?

osg6j9.jpg

Peace
F Sharp005

osg6j9.jpg

Peace
F Sharp005

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

Peace
F Sharp005

YES YOU CAN.

picked my photo blues up today in finish line had no problem even most of the employees there didnt know they released joints are real dope, would post pics but i dont have my camera on me at this moment

Ordered my Photo Blue's from Shoetrends for $105. Thats $40 less than they will sell for retail.

Back
Top Bottom