OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Picked these up today for a steal of a price.
076C2193-357E-47BF-8394-CDBFB0909DB3.jpeg

::RANT::

My attempt to have the solar reds is turning out to be ridiculous. 1st pair: FTL stock locate ordered from a store. Tracking said delivered but never came. Talked to USPS who said they'd investigate. Talked to my postman who found out he delivered it to the wrong address, honest mistake, same house number, but just a different street. I thought this is what happened as I've received packages meant for that house too.

I go to that house. They said they never got the package. Told them I've personally dropped off packages to their house before....they said they might have it and will look for it :rolleyes

2nd pair ordered from Eastbay with a 20% off code....tracking shows it was picked up from the same store I ordered the 1st pair from WTF lol. Obviously I did the stock locate because at the store they said they didn't have my size...

But gets worse.....the tracking on the 2nd pair says delivered today....but NOTHING CAME.
Sigh.....at this point, I'm just hoping FTL will just refund me my money and I'll accept I'm not meant to have them.

Can anyone recreate an og gradient look. It seems like it looks good online but when I get it the midsole is glossy and the gradient material is leather

Those are so cold, bruh! I gotta have em. I’m just waiting in the wings right now to see if my lil connect can hook me up with them for cheap.

What do you take your photos with? iPhone? Real camera?
Thanks! I use a Nikon d3100

Back
Top Bottom