OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

5BD881FE-EE3E-4851-8460-38C76EB7730D.jpeg
uff these clean

Welp size preview app sux!! Can’t add to cart

Nvm, fake sell out.... sizes came back in stock and was able to get a pair!

Last edited:
damn im waiting for a size 12 to pop up on size. i thought they would go live at 4am est but loks like it was 3:30am

Picked up a size 12 safari usually a 11 in Jordan 11.5 in adidas hopefully it’s not too big if it is my cousins getting a dope gift lol

Hey guys I want the am1 from size? But it won’t let me put my credit card on the app did you guys upload your payment info before the shows dropped or after adding to cart?

What size and did you get a confirmation before they cancelled?

Yeah, they cancelled my size 8 (UK) twice. Cancellation email came about 2-3 hours after confirmation email both times. Tried a third time with PayPal. Shall see how it goes this time.

Yeah, they cancelled my size 8 (UK) twice. Cancellation email came about 2-3 hours after confirmation email both times. Tried a third time with PayPal. Shall see how it goes this time.

That sucks. Hopefully PP works and it’s some “fraud prevention” thing kicking in from your bank. I ordered a uk 9 about 3 hours ago so I’m hoping for the best, used PP too. Thanks for reply

I was so confused a few pages back when u mentioned the safaris at size I thought u were talking about the animal pack lolol

Back
Top Bottom