OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Anybody know when these are set to release in the states? I’ve seen them at some online places, but hoping for a Nike.com purchase.

C59DB678-27A6-48BC-A84A-25CCA17BA39F.jpeg

anyone know where i can scoop up the black ERDL's still? I waited too long on sns for my size 10 and they are gone now.

Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere but, besides the neons, what are the other original colorways? Obviously solar red is not one even though Nike branded it as one. Did it just release in neon originally? I hope they retro that colorway soon. Thanks!

Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere but, besides the neons, what are the other original colorways? Obviously solar red is not one even though Nike branded it as one. Did it just release in neon originally? I hope they retro that colorway soon. Thanks!
Neon, Comet Red, Slate, Grape. 1st two were Men’s, 2nd two were women’s.

Neon, Comet Red, Slate, Grape. 1st two were Men’s, 2nd two were women’s.
nice try, but you still left out a bunch of cws and only the grapes are a wmns release

Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere but, besides the neons, what are the other original colorways?
img001.jpg
kvhhkg g  bbkggbgg.png
img002.jpg
img003.jpg
img004.jpg
img005.jpg
img006.jpg
img007.jpg

since you are new in here i will make another exception for you and post all the OG cws in here again
2, 4 & 5 are wmns releases, the black cw and the wmns cw nr4 have never been retroed before

Back
Top Bottom