OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Not much to work with
27A03BAB-85DD-42D7-ACCC-69D252000865.png

I really wish they provided the option to change the 95 layer colors. I think the 95/90 model couldve been a hit. I love maroon however so Ill just order it and see.
Screenshot_2018-11-27-09-37-37~2.png
Screenshot_2018-11-27-09-37-27~2.png

95/1 look weird to me

(according to me 95 redefined Air Max sneakers and I think there are basically five kind of Air Max, all the 1's,90's,93's,94's / the 95's / 97's,98's / Tuned / the new ones.
First category stylish and evoking to me "trainers", while the second one is associated in my mind to basketball, and the third one to running even thought it is not the best way to use these shoes, but the aerodynamic form...

Fourth one mixing aerodynamism with bad weather compatibility, but with materials looking cheaper than 95's, 97's, 98's...

And the new ones...I don't know them. Even if some of them look like my Run All Day ones...

95 got a massive touch like olders but with often great materials, and nice cushioning, without a form only for running, and always with that touch of basketball shoes which make them look premium and fragile as possible while I wear Tuned when it rains or it snows, not paying attention...

97 with TN midsole look great, because TN midsole is amazing to me, but the opposite, TN with 97 midsole don't work for me...All these hybrids, not all greats at all, Nike logo on the back on the 90's need to be integrated in all those mixes, like the great thing they did by taking the one of the 93's on the 1's, at least in pictures, never seen them in real life...)

Just as I'm about to place a order for the teal patta option on 95's it sold out. I'll be damned

My second pair of the Safari 95 (orange toe) came in today and the leather on the the toe is all caved in just like my first pair smh

Hol up I just realized he said golf ball Lmao I don't know about that one . But I have stuffed a toe box and applied heat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom