OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

$52.80 before tax :pimp:
56E1CBB8-98BE-4788-A718-6852C36BBF34.jpeg
How? I need in bruh lol

My black white OG 95 from JJ is touring Indiana and Pennsylvania at the moment. Is it normal for it to take 2 weeks for delivery for JimmyJazz?

1FF291D8-CE90-4AF7-A948-D1D03F54D200.jpeg

So they left PA arrived in Indianapolis where I live, then left Indy and back to PA. Now they have left PA again.

Anywhere to cop these < $100 shipped?
nike-air-max-95-keep-rippin-stop-slippin-1.jpg

From Size? is the cheapest I could find at ~$117 shipped.
Find someone with a swoosh account. I got my pair for $108 before they went on sale. They are probably even cheaper on swoosh now that they are on sale.

Maybe they produce more black ones than blue ones so it costs them less than the blue ones ? As far as anything black is easy to sell, they don't even need to sell them less, so yes, it should be the opposite...But I've seen this a few times, a colorway easy to wear less expensive than the others...Or they sell it at 160 as a black one at this price would be massively bought so some of us snob sneakers addicts would choose the other one not everyone got :smokin Or maybe I have misread something, NT not optimal on my cellular or any other excuse accepted...

Patta 90/95s came a couple days ago. Had a UPS notification from Ho Chi Minh City and had no idea wtf it was, lol.

Anyway, they're OK. Not overly thrilled with them, but not sure if I can even send them back if I decide I don't want them. They're certainly not the normal ID presentation I've seen before....

Pics (as thumbnails):

Send em back.

Pretty sure I will. The pig snout toe box is sickening to me.

Yeah, I sent them back. They just weren't nice at all. Had trouble creating the return online and needed to chat with a NDC rep to get the label, but it wasn't any issue.

Thank you very much for posting this find - was able to grab my size at my local Marshall's :nthat:

$60 for these >>>> $150 for those Pattas.

Sir, it appears that Air Max 95 fans are desperate to get their hands on the Volt 95. What if we give them the same shoe but without Volt. What do you mean Stan. Well they’re so thirsty for the shoe, what if we gave them the OG 95 with that same grey base pattern as the Volt but give them 20 pairs of the shoe using different colors in place of Volt. I bet they would go nuts and buy a lot of them! Great plan! Let’s milk them for their money!

Me OOOOO that one is nice. Wow look at that one with white in place of volt. I’m buying that. Hey that crystal blue pair, man a mint one too OOOOOO, aluminum blue? OOOOOOO. I want them all.

Me OOOOO that one is nice. Wow look at that one with white in place of volt. I’m buying that. Hey that crystal blue pair, man a mint one too OOOOOO, aluminum blue? OOOOOOO. I want them all.
basically they brainwashing you and then they gonna drain all the money from your bankaccount lol

Grabbed some AM95 .5 up from my usual Nike size and they fit pretty good in the toebox, but there's a little bit of slip around the heel/ankle. Might try to order a TTS pair and see the difference.

Back
Top Bottom