OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I tried to enter the raffle for the AMD95 on size? Because they sent me a notification.
After clicking on it, it just brings me to the home page on the app. Is it because I’m in the US?

These arrived from oneblockdown yesterday.
these rly look like they have not been touched or seen the light of day, and been sitting there in the stockroom.
Real cool though how they fulfilled and shipped out quickly considering what’s going on in the world.
44BA4CBD-D9A7-4B85-9FEB-18251D1EADEC.jpeg 5BBF6CE9-FA1D-4968-8079-5A291D5E3230.jpeg

these rly look like they have not been touched or seen the light of day, and been sitting there in the stockroom.
Real cool though how they fulfilled and shipped out quickly considering what’s going on in the world.
44BA4CBD-D9A7-4B85-9FEB-18251D1EADEC.jpeg 5BBF6CE9-FA1D-4968-8079-5A291D5E3230.jpeg
So it's they were. I prefer the light grey toebox myself. Thinking about ordering a pair. How much was your total?

So it's they were. I prefer the light grey toebox myself. Thinking about ordering a pair. How much was your total?

Yep, so I had the "other" black toe pair first, not these.
Really like these, the solar red is a little more infrapinkish though. The insole makes a difference in feel.
They are

Scattered sizes. 140 euros= about $150? Basically retail I guess?
But I only copped because there were a bunch of other kicks and clothes and stuff I was ordering. The shipping is and exchange rate etc is pretty steep. I think like $50 at least.
At that point you'd probably do better ordering off goat/stockx.

If they’d have had a 12.5 I’d have ordered some!

Need those pink gradients to drop on NDC
Me too. I was skeptical on Nike dropping a 12.5 so I went with a 13 just in case. This release has been weird. First talk of a release was in November saying it was soon. Then a month ago. Now they pop up on Hibbett and DTLR first

Last edited:
The retail price is mad on the Size pair, I suspect there wasn’t a lot of entries. I won a pair too but feel a little sick at that price. Want to see in hand.

Are these the solar reds?

Yes, the "og" version from that year, the one that came released shortly after the "black toe" version.
I thought it was weird oneblockdown had so many gr type shoes in stock still. But legit and good service cosnidering the lockdowns worldwide. Only thing is the exchange rate and expensive shipping makes some of the good deals on there not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom