OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Hi, are Nike's own specs reliable for the neons in that they have a "Textile and leather upper" and aren't fully synthetic?

Smh dudes put there feet in any size.. he said he got a full size up his wrong size and then all of a sudden they fit haha.. I just don’t know how y’all do it . If it’s the wrong size it’s the wrong size

He did say there was a bit of room up front, which makes sense cause 95’s typically run a 1/2 size small.

So if he’s a true US 12 and he copped a 13, it makes sense that he can fit them with minimal extra room.

Smh dudes put there feet in any size.. he said he got a full size up his wrong size and then all of a sudden they fit haha.. I just don’t know how y’all do it . If it’s the wrong size it’s the wrong size

My true size 14 fits too snug in the AM95...so my only option is to size up to a 15, which fits slightly roomy but fine. What's your point? Nike's not going to make a 14.5 just for me.

Why you quoting me?

He did say there was a bit of room up front, which makes sense cause 95’s typically run a 1/2 size small. So if he’s a true US 12 and he copped a 13, it makes sense that he can fit them with minimal extra room.

My true size 14 fits too snug in the AM95...so my only option is to size up to a 15, which fits slightly roomy but fine. What's your point? Nike's not going to make a 14.5 just for me.

Both of these.

First pair of 95s were my freddys I got a few weeks back. They fit pretty well in my tts uk11 but slightly tight on the toes.

My denhams just arrived today in same size and they seem a fair bit tighter. WIll they loosen after a few wears or should I cut my losses now and find a half size up?

Also making me unsure what size to go for the neons.

First pair of 95s were my freddys I got a few weeks back. They fit pretty well in my tts uk11 but slightly tight on the toes.

My denhams just arrived today in same size and they seem a fair bit tighter. WIll they loosen after a few wears or should I cut my losses now and find a half size up?

Also making me unsure what size to go for the neons.
I highly doubt they will stretch much, if any

Hopefully the neons are widely available i gotta get the trifecta....myself , old lady and lil one....crazy i was looking at the shoes online....and hear everybody in the fam behind me like "Oh we like those WE all getting those right"

my neons are getting kinda dusty so im going for another pair so i can beat these proper
79578D06-1FBE-49D6-B690-755DCA8405CC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom