OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Neons going to be a tough get online? Not really trying to do the raffle thing.

I'm hoping they're as tough as the Infrared 90s, I managed to pick up a size UK 11 later on the day of release from a regular footsite. They were possible to get within 24 hours of release and more stock has kept coming in small cases since then.

I doubled up on the Denham 95s and the Freddy Kruegers and I may have to try and double up on the Neons.

I'm hoping they're as tough as the Infrared 90s, I managed to pick up a size UK 11 later on the day of release from a regular footsite. They were possible to get within 24 hours of release and more stock has kept coming in small cases since then.

I doubled up on the Denham 95s and the Freddy Kruegers and I may have to try and double up on the Neons.

That's what I'm hoping. Got my Infras on FTL last Thursday and they were on my doorstep this past Monday.

Assuming similar production numbers, I can't imagine these would be harder to get than the Infrareds. I think those likely have broader appeal than these.

In 2015 they sold out pretty quickly at release time, but then restocked later in the day and were available for a good week thereafter is most sizes. I recall hesitating at the time, and copped a few days after release with ease. That said, 2020 is a completely different sneaker landscape, so what happened in 2015 is completely irrelevant really ;-).

Wasn't in the right place mentally or physically in 05......but now I got time cuz....if it's anything like infra 90's we all gon eat ....if you really want them you can get em without having to jump thru flaming hoops

2015 was pretty easy. I copped online the day of release and a double up pair in store 3 days later. Even if the initial release is crazy (which I think won’t be too bad) I’m positive they’ll pop up randomly with restocks on the foot sites, NDC, and FNL

It also helps that some hyped up sacais come out the same day so most of the traffic hopefully goes towards them as far as reselling purposes

oh yeah forgot about those! also just tried calling my local nike store to see if they'll get the neons, but they're not picking up. guess they don't want to deal with everyone calling about the 11s this weekend :lol:

:lol:

73DE06C0-9DC0-433C-B951-67D3DE9F4256.jpeg

AMIII
a couple eggplants/concord and laser blues. And 12 pairs of radiant reds. 🥴
Thanks. Although that was what I thought basically, was actually expecting some kind of vintage heat somehow coz the box in left seems little bit different from the right one... The pic of 12 of those boxes stackin’ would be dope anyway tho.

Back
Top Bottom