OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Resellers are weird. Sell for 230 w/ free shipping on ebay. 230 minus ebay fee minus paypal fee minus shipping minus shipping supplies/gas leaves you with about $10 profit. :lol:

These are not real resellers.

These are 14yo kids who do not have anything else to do and want to be seen as entrepreneurs because they flipped GR's for lunch money.

Resellers will sit on 150 of those for 3 years and then make a respectable profit out of them. Obviously, we can all assume that if we have 1000 legit resellers around the world botting GR shoes, online stock will plummet quickly.

I happen to live near a VERY famous "luxury" online shop from Europe who also sell sneakers. One of their main Warehouses is literally 2 miles from my house and i know multiple people who work there.

They literally have a team of people PAID to scan the entire market and predict what will be profitable when and where. Then they have budgets to buy as many shoes as possible for the lowest price they can. It wouldn't surprise me if they also pulled contacts from stores to backdoor merchandise or corrupt raffles. Even having their own developed bots isn't that crazy of an idea.

They do this with sneakers but also with all exclusive clothing and accessories. They even have mobile buyers going around Europe trying to get inventory of their interest.

If you guys think that individual resellers are a problem, you already live in the past. There is so much money being made trough reselling that COMPANIES working in online retail are financing departments to do this. And most of the time they will not sell it on their websites but as listings on those despicable websites we all know off as it is much easier to avoid taxes and protects the online store from having a bad image.

That's the game in 2020. That is why i will NEVER buy resell. NEVER.

Last edited:
I got away from Jordan's so I wouldn't have to deal with the hype lol. Now they coming for the nike retros smh .

Resellers are weird. Sell for 230 w/ free shipping on ebay. 230 minus ebay fee minus paypal fee minus shipping minus shipping supplies/gas leaves you with about $10 profit. :lol:

nowadays sellers only pay 30 cents for ebay fees and get payments direct to their bank accounts so no paypal fees. also $3 discount on shipping if you do it on ebay. AND you can schedule post office, ups to do a free pick up.

as for someone who has a billion shoe boxes from past orders shipping materials are free.

the extra is minimal now so i can see why people sell more fequently on ebay.

ran around town all day no 12s. But i scored an 11.5 and a 13. These feel they run small so i might just depart w the 11.5 and go w the 13

All the FNLs around me claimed they only received kid sizes, didn’t receive any at all or never answered lol

and tbh, i RARELY pay resell lol. I pay resell for stupid releases lol (Multi color flyknit racers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Great week 🔥
81BF6D73-6221-46C9-ADBF-2ED5D3CC5613.jpeg

it got so bad for me today i went a stood in line a at small local shop. was there for 20 mins until i called in a favor. I was 9th in line and i knew it was a good chance they only had 2 per size AT MOST. and looking at the shoes size in front of me i knew i didnt have a chance lol

i do vividly remember being on the hunt for the neons when they dropped in 09. I was younger and wit the sh*ts then lol. not now. just let me pay the ticket price and go home bruh . if you hold em for me ill slide you extra lol. use old heads, at the end of the day, WE JUST WANT A PAIR lol for a reasonable price

I remember when dunks sat in our outlets (FSR Dela soul low and highs!!!!).... I miss those days.....

Yeah. 2017 were great times.

Bought Kentucky highs, St John's highs for 60€ on sale sitting in websites and Danny Supa Highs for 32€ at the outlet.

Last month a colleague at work asked me how much money i had in sneakers because wearing those dunks at the office was insanity.

Back
Top Bottom