OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

bruh thats not the scary thing. the package says one ****ing pound. the last time a package containing shoes was 1 pound it was so light because they forgot to ship the left shoe! ****!
size 12 air max 95’s dont weigh one ****ing pound! 😭

FYI the shipper can enter it as 1 pound to try and save a few bucks on freight and that's how it appears in the system. If UPS/USPS weighs it and it weighs more they'll bill the shipper accordingly.

Last edited:
What do you guys think about $235 shipped for a size 10? I’m giving up on finding these for retail.

What do you guys think about $235 shipped for a size 10? I’m giving up on finding these for retail.
Couple bucks cheaper than what I paid. Saves you the headache for about $50 above retail? These could go down after Christmas but that will depend on your fellow buyers.

My pair from Snipes was delivered this morning. Very nice in hand. No glue stains or any issues. The other pic is with my reverse neon ID's I made to show the contrast in neon yellow vs volt.
20201220_132815.jpg
20201220_132749.jpg

Lol you sure about that? And what are the chances of you hitting on a restock?
Blk/wht pippens, all black barkelys, black penny 3s, blk/volt total uptempos, even infrared 90s, i copped after they "sold out" on release date. Copped all on restock!

I got all them with in a 4 week period

My pair came in from Finishline this morning. Definitely happy with my pair and it's great way to leave 2020 on sneaker note. Hope everyone gets their pairs!

All these pictures of the neons making me anxious, I hope Australia gets plenty of pairs. I need 2. Hopefully resell isn't too much, resellers were selling their denhams for retail here.

They wansn't even available on nike.com in europe. Only in small (online) shops, everywhere sold-out after 5 minutes. No Footlocker, no Snipes -release. I don't get it.

I was able to get a 3090 & 3080 graphics card and 2 PS5's... I don't think getting a pair of neon 95's will be nearly as tough lol. Just be patient, same as the infrared 90's everybody freaked out when they didn't get them at launch and there were plenty in the following week or 2 after.

I was able to hunt down a pair at a local JD Sports on the day of release after missing out online. Hope they restock so everyone who needs a pair can get them

20201220_175750C.jpg
Man I need another pair of Solars and a single pair of crystal blues. Been on the hunt for a while now

Man I need another pair of Solars and a single pair of crystal blues. Been on the hunt for a while now

I doubled up on solars but regret not doing the same for crystal blues. I have this pair as well so I technically have triples of solars, although I would've never got them had I known the proper solar was going to release later... damn Nike

20201220_185916.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom