OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

3D0972B1-CB6A-4CB4-B0AD-DB759A540212.jpeg

I was bummed out on release day because I thought I wasn't able to secure a pair.

Figured it was alright since I still had two pairs of the 2015s.

Then my girl surprised me with the 2020 pair as one of my Christmas gifts. 👏

94B3E5DF-86C6-451A-B708-D849CA06B5A4.jpeg

5D4B62FB-6D41-4A1D-8A5E-BFE09DDF2524.jpeg

Bonus pic of me wearing 2015s and her wearing 2020s.
0F0DFB62-62E9-466C-B90A-BB6267800104.jpeg

Definitely still want at least one more pair of the 2020 retro though lol.

-Drew

I find it funny as hell...Right now looking at my size on StockX, if I were to sell a pair, I’d be making $21 😂...

That in no way makes it worth while for me, unless I’m sitting on a couple dozen pairs...Even then if you factor in the back door price, or bot price or whatever, does it balance out? I mean honestly...By the time I pick up a pair or two, throw some gas in the car, and get a bite to eat I’m already spending a chunk of that profit I’d get from selling...Only real winner is StockX / GOAT...

Somebody tell these kids not every shoe is a Travis Scott collab...
What size are you? I sold a size 12 for $254. After fees, $226.06. Retail with tax was $181.90 so that's $44.16 profit. Plus I got to add points to my FLX account. I don't know how you want to look at it, but some people like to view it as offsetting the cost of their pair. That would mean I'm paying $137.74 for my pair. That's a win to me and I still have an extra pair. I'm happy. Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
What size are you? I sold a size 12 for $254. After fees, $226.06. Retail with tax was $181.90 so that's $44.16 profit. Plus I got to add points to my FLX account. I don't know how you want to look at it, but some people like to view it as offsetting the cost of their pair. That would mean I'm paying $137.74 for my pair. That's a win to me and I have one extra pair. I'm happy. Merry Christmas.

Adding in all the time you spent for all this, considering the profit, I’m happy to read that at least one of us sees this as cost effective.

Is anyone else pair from Nike delayed? Still hasn’t shipped my pair

My pair got delivered yesterday...

Shipping companies are cooked right now though...I sent a package out to a family member on the 5th (FEDEX)...Destination is Anaheim and I’m in Vegas...It went to Seattle, then back down to Reno / Sparks where it’s been since the 14th...Finally updated on the 23rd with an anticipated delivery of the 28th 🤷‍♂️...

Take a look some other recent release threads on here too...People are still waiting for their pickups from weeks ago...They’ll start moving soon I’m sure...Just figure that estimate Nike gives you when you purchase will probably be closer to the delivery time, and anything earlier will be W...

Is anyone else pair from Nike delayed? Still hasn’t shipped my pair

im having the same problem

Nike usually uses fedex but this shoe is coming from ups
The last scan for my package was Memphis Tennessee 3:24 AM 12 23 2020
Package is in transit to UPS facility

I was bummed out on release day because I thought I wasn't able to secure a pair.

Figured it was alright since I still had two pairs of the 2015s.

Then my girl surprised me with the 2020 pair as one of my Christmas gifts. 👏

94B3E5DF-86C6-451A-B708-D849CA06B5A4.jpeg

5D4B62FB-6D41-4A1D-8A5E-BFE09DDF2524.jpeg

Bonus pic of me wearing 2015s and her wearing 2020s.
0F0DFB62-62E9-466C-B90A-BB6267800104.jpeg

Definitely still want at least one more pair of the 2020 retro though lol.

-Drew

How do you like your 990's? Got my dad a pair for Christmas. They were really well reviewed.

These haven’t restocked yet? My size on stockx is $228.. I’m hoping some undercutting happens and they drop to $210-215ish since I’d have to deal with those extra fees. Resellers kill me

I want a pair of these so bad but have gotten too old to jump through hoops. First retro I won’t be able to get. Shouts to those who got em. My favorite shoe of all time.

So people are trying to secure more than one pair of sneakers to resell so that the price for their pair is on discount?

lol

Only scenario I'd "resell" would to to use sneakers as trade bait... For example now that AM1 Lemonades are sitting in Canada I may double on them to use them as trade baits in the future, I'm sure their price will skyrocket in at least one year. Still, on principle I would not do that on release day.

This may add further delays..

I hope my Pair wasn’t on that truck

Any idea if this truck came from Tennessee that’s where Nike ships the shoes from ?
This accident happened in North Carolina

i haven’t had an update on my pair since December 23 and I should have got the shoe yesterday

“package is in transit to a ups facility memphis, TN”
is the message I get when tracking the package

Last edited:

Any idea if this truck came from Tennessee that’s where Nike ships the shoes from ?

i haven’t had an update on my pair since December 23 and I should have got the shoe yesterday

I am not sure. Unfortunately, may be possible a lot packages from Nike was on that truck. The truck was on I-77 which goes North - South. It may depend where you live

Did an impulse buy and bought this from one of those Japanese sites posted earlier in this thread. Didn’t take into account that a Japanese XL is a lot smaller than an American XL :rofl:**** fits a lot more like a Large which I am definitely not fitting into anytime soon.
F0E53F48-D014-4CFD-A99A-B2351B1D15D9.jpeg
262F1FAD-634E-44D9-9EE7-2C48DE8E7316.jpeg

If any NT fam wants this and doesn’t wanna go through waiting on shipping from Japan hit me up.

Did an impulse buy and bought this from one of those Japanese sites posted earlier in this thread. Didn’t take into account that a Japanese XL is a lot smaller than an American XL :rofl:**** fits a lot more like a Large which I am definitely not fitting into anytime soon.
F0E53F48-D014-4CFD-A99A-B2351B1D15D9.jpeg
262F1FAD-634E-44D9-9EE7-2C48DE8E7316.jpeg

If any NT fam wants this and doesn’t wanna go through waiting on shipping from Japan hit me up.
I’m a Large in all usual Nike Gear. How much!?

Back
Top Bottom