OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

051F14DC-6688-4E15-9927-AA91AB18EEEA.jpeg

hit SNKRS got the delayed email n a 20% off code for the delay but the shoes came in on xmas eve just in time. 🙏🏽
My last pair of OG neons were my HOA pr that I just threw away this month. Also have the monsters but those don’t count.
these are def plush and great quality and I would say better materials than my HOA pair.
sizing is snug but just like the OG pair. I would size up if ur worried about it. I kept It TTS with no issues.
The only gripe I have is the barely volt color used but it’s not a deal breaker.

These are not real resellers.

These are 14yo kids who do not have anything else to do and want to be seen as entrepreneurs because they flipped GR's for lunch money.

Resellers will sit on 150 of those for 3 years and then make a respectable profit out of them. Obviously, we can all assume that if we have 1000 legit resellers around the world botting GR shoes, online stock will plummet quickly.

I happen to live near a VERY famous "luxury" online shop from Europe who also sell sneakers. One of their main Warehouses is literally 2 miles from my house and i know multiple people who work there.

They literally have a team of people PAID to scan the entire market and predict what will be profitable when and where. Then they have budgets to buy as many shoes as possible for the lowest price they can. It wouldn't surprise me if they also pulled contacts from stores to backdoor merchandise or corrupt raffles. Even having their own developed bots isn't that crazy of an idea.

They do this with sneakers but also with all exclusive clothing and accessories. They even have mobile buyers going around Europe trying to get inventory of their interest.

If you guys think that individual resellers are a problem, you already live in the past. There is so much money being made trough reselling that COMPANIES working in online retail are financing departments to do this. And most of the time they will not sell it on their websites but as listings on those despicable websites we all know off as it is much easier to avoid taxes and protects the online store from having a bad image.

That's the game in 2020. That is why i will NEVER buy resell. NEVER.
What store is this?

Did an impulse buy and bought this from one of those Japanese sites posted earlier in this thread. Didn’t take into account that a Japanese XL is a lot smaller than an American XL :rofl:**** fits a lot more like a Large which I am definitely not fitting into anytime soon.
F0E53F48-D014-4CFD-A99A-B2351B1D15D9.jpeg
262F1FAD-634E-44D9-9EE7-2C48DE8E7316.jpeg

If any NT fam wants this and doesn’t wanna go through waiting on shipping from Japan hit me up.
Does This Have A Nike Tag With SKU?

What Site Did You Grab From? :nerd:

Did an impulse buy and bought this from one of those Japanese sites posted earlier in this thread. Didn’t take into account that a Japanese XL is a lot smaller than an American XL :rofl:**** fits a lot more like a Large which I am definitely not fitting into anytime soon.
F0E53F48-D014-4CFD-A99A-B2351B1D15D9.jpeg
262F1FAD-634E-44D9-9EE7-2C48DE8E7316.jpeg

If any NT fam wants this and doesn’t wanna go through waiting on shipping from Japan hit me up.
New year, New you fam. Hit the gym and get that joint to fit 💪 :lol: :lol:

Resell price will come near retail on StockX once people get them all in hand and it will keep low for many months. You'll see. Only after months will they creep up.
It's 11 days after release. I don't think prices will come close to retail.

Reactions: ARK
It's 11 days after release. I don't think prices will come close to retail.

Prices are barely 20$ above retail for my size as we speak. And it's not very different for other sizes.

And by the way, i just received confirmation that i won the draw from SNS + paypal charge 11 DAYS AFTER RELEASE DATE because i had selected do stay registered for future draws on unclaimed pairs.

So, i now own one to rock and a second to stock. I suspect that more pairs are coming to peoples hands.

In other way, this is still a good moment to purchase them for a fair price as we know that those will be worth more in 2 years time. In fact, i know of a professional reseller who as bough 20 pairs out of stockx this past week because these are easy profit as soon as 18 months time.

Has anyone who’s had a problem with their snkrs order it an update on their package or reached out to Nike or ups ?

I have and Im not getting anywhere

Lol it would be really stupid for the government to focus on not allowing people to resell sneakers or video game consoles. There's plenty of other things they could be working on.

Also, I don't think it's illegal to buy stocks and sell them for more after/later. That's how the stock market works, kiddo.

"Do you think there will be any legislation in the future regarding resell?". The question mark you see there at the end of the sentence indicates a question, not a statement of an opinion, no need to be smug, and I'm actually 38 kiddo. I'm actually not sure what my opinion on the matter is. On the one hand I see the resell market as a pure investment thing, people should be free to invest their money how they want, unless it's something extremely unethical (which IMO doesn't concern buying and selling sneakers/consoles). On the other hand it makes these products inaccessible to many people with a lower income which they wouldn't be if the prices were retail and there was no shortage, especially consoles.
Manipulating the market to make a stock price increase is afaik in most cases illegal. What the resell market does is it creates an "artificial" shortage which makes the prices go up. I'm not sure there is an equivalence in the stock market, but I think it's an interesting comparison. There is e.g. something called "pump and dump" where the goal is to increase the stock price, which is very illegal.

Has anyone who’s had a problem with their snkrs order it an update on their package or reached out to Nike or ups ?

I have and Im not getting anywhere

Mine have been "In transit to UPS" since Dec 23rd. No updates yet. I did however, read that in order to keep from getting overwhelmed like USPS did for the holiday season, UPS actually limits quantity of packages from large retailers, Nike was mentioned as being one of those companies. I'm hoping these just got put on the backburner until the Christmas packages were delivered. Hoping to see movement shortly.

Mine have been "In transit to UPS" since Dec 23rd. No updates yet. I did however, read that in order to keep from getting overwhelmed like USPS did for the holiday season, UPS actually limits quantity of packages from large retailers, Nike was mentioned as being one of those companies. I'm hoping these just got put on the backburner until the Christmas packages were delivered. Hoping to see movement shortly.

your right I read the same thing about a limit on packages

but I got 2 shoes from via ups and one with fedex from Nike during the month and had no issues receiving them

no delay and got everything before nikes estimated receiving date
this is driving me nuts

yiur right I read the same thing

but I got 2 shoes from Nike during the month and had no issues receiving them

no delay and got both pairs before nike estimated receiving date
this is driving me nuts

I hear you I'm in the same boat, was lucky enough to hit on SNKRS...then extra lucky to apply a 20% First Responder code. So I did zero legwork in securing a pair in the event these didn't arrive. It didn't even occur to me that they might not. SMH

Yea I heard of that. That won't stop reselling tho

It will probably make availability better though. But that is also the manufacturers blame, maybe even more so.
Do you think that if Nike made a lot more of e.g. the Neons, would that affect it's popularity much and maybe even lower the demand for future releases? (This is a QUESTION, not an opinion)

Back
Top Bottom