OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

8C747E57-8018-4B40-AEEC-2A07F022B2A0.jpeg

:smokin I really like these for some reason.

These are live on NDC: https://www.nike.com/t/air-max-95-s...+INC&cjevent=a82d3b24488111ec81ad55090a82b821

Don't forget to use Rakuten for 8% cashback ($13.60 off)

YouTube terminated my channel, did not give me a specific reason and rejected my appeal. I'm also banned from creating another channel. So it’s gone and not coming back.
I’ve now started my new podcast which I hope that my fans from the YouTube channel will at least give it a listen and see if they like it. It’s called “Actual fan of Sneakers” and it’s available on all platforms including Spotify iTunes etc.
thank you for your support
Bruh.
How does a channel like yours get banned?
You’d think YOUTUBE owns YOUTUBE and can do what they want in the way of terming channels or anything else for that matter, but they should HAVE to give an explanation based on their owne operating procedures? No?
You can’t just delete someone’s channel on a FORUM like that and say nothing can you.
Anyway.
Sounds like they’ve pushed you to new heights.
Sorry to hear.
Congrats on the podcast.
God Speed.

ps. Ish is f’ed up though

Bruh.
How does a channel like yours get banned?
You’d think YOUTUBE owns YOUTUBE and can do what they want in the way of terming channels or anything else for that matter, but they should HAVE to give an explanation based on their owne operating procedures? No?
You can’t just delete someone’s channel on a FORUM like that and say nothing can you.
Anyway.
Sounds like they’ve pushed you to new heights.
Sorry to hear.
Congrats on the podcast.
God Speed.

ps. Ish is f’ed up though
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom