OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220706-032037.png
    Screenshot_20220706-032037.png
    266.8 KB · Views: 472
I really like the Beetroot but it's hard for me to swallow the $175 retail. 95s haven't been comfortable in a long time so to spend $200 shipped on a shoe that has little comfort doesn't feel right
I felt the same but I haven’t copped anything in a while so I bit the bullet. Used a 10% off code on Mr. Porter so got them for $166 shipped

I really like the Beetroot but it's hard for me to swallow the $175 retail. 95s haven't been comfortable in a long time so to spend $200 shipped on a shoe that has little comfort doesn't feel right

That’s exactly how I feel, I have to be truly selective with these AM95s for this very reason, I love them but the shape has been distorted & the comforter has been stripped to where it’s hard to justify most pairs at/above retail anymore

Neons were my last pair, will most likely grab that Statue of Liberty pair if they ever land in the US/I find a good deal(which I haven’t checked for in a while but will be momentarily), but I gotta love them A LOT to pull the trigger now

I was wondering what else looked "off" about the beetroots...it's that the maroon eyelet/cables don't show through the white mesh. Doesn't look right.

Unless it's the pictures they didn't pick a very versatile color. It's in between burgundy and purple and doesn't match any of my clothes well. The eyelet is off like y'all saying too. Pass.

copped the beets in my unicorn 12.5. Now need to get rid of neons as they were just too small in a 12.

I love to eat beets so can justify these :lol: . plus i think color goes pretty well with black/grey/stone etc

Back
Top Bottom