OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

1000004011.png

Nice!!
Those actually released? When?

Central Cee and Nike have announced a collaboration slated to launch during the Holiday 2024 season, showcasing the classic Nike Air Max 95 paired with a stylish Nike Tech Fleece ensemble. The partnership aims to merge Central Cee’s unique style with Nike’s iconic sportswear aesthetic, creating a must-have collection for fans and enthusiasts alike.

Oakley Caesar-Su, professionally known as Central Cee, hails from Shepherd’s Bush, London, and has gained recognition as a British rapper. He gained prominence in 2020 with the release of hit singles such as “Day in the Life” and “Loading.”

While images of the collaboration have yet to surface, the Central Cee x Nike Air Max 95 is expected to feature a color scheme comprising Black, Metallic Red Bronze, Anthracite, Dusted Clay, and Cool Grey. The shoe is likely to incorporate design elements paying homage to Central Cee’s British heritage, along with signature 3M reflective detailing. Furthermore, it is anticipated to be packaged in special packaging, possibly including extra accessories.

The Central Cee x Nike Air Max 95 is slated to launch during the Holiday 2024 season at select Nike Sportswear retailers, both in-store and online on Nike.com. At present, the retail price for the collaboration has not been disclosed.

In conclusion, the collaboration between Central Cee and Nike represents an exciting fusion of music and fashion, bringing together Central Cee’s unique artistic vision with Nike’s iconic design legacy. With the release of the Central Cee x Air Max 95, fans can look forward to experiencing a blend of style and functionality that embodies the spirit of both Central Cee and Nike.

Central Cee x Nike Air Max 95
Color: Black/Metallic Red Bronze-Anthracite-Dusted Clay-Cool Grey
Style Code: HQ6457-001
Release Date: Holiday 2024
Price: TBA
1708800699819.png

^^^The dude looks like Soulja Boy mixed with Hispanic. 😆

Can someone list me the OG colorways from 1995? Surprisingly hard to find this info online. I know about the Neons obviously, there’s also Comet Reds, Solar Reds, Slates, and Crystal Blue? Am I missing anything

Can someone list me the OG colorways from 1995? Surprisingly hard to find this info online. I know about the Neons obviously, there’s also Comet Reds, Solar Reds, Slates, and Crystal Blue? Am I missing anything

here you go dude, 1st slide are the 1995 releases and 2nd slide are the 1996 releases
and crystal blues are not OG because they came out in 1998 and solar reds came out in 2011

Last edited:

here you go dude, 1st slide are the 1995 releases and 2nd slide are the 1996 releases
and crystal blues are not OG because they came out in 1998 and solar reds came out in 2011

Damn those white based ones on the second slide I just want so damn bad. Especially those emerald ones . Why do they call them air max SC sometimes. ??

I thought Solar Reds were OG that’s crazy both Stockx and GOAT say it’s an OG colorway in the description for the 2018s lol. Well now at least I know it’s probably not getting retro’d for the 30th anniversary next year

Big bubbles already got announced.

Now THATs gonna be a **** show of a release right there . Especially because I mean one can reasonably assume the colorway they’ll use is Neon … yeah it’s gonna be a mess I can guarantee it

Now THATs gonna be a **** show of a release right there . Especially because I mean one can reasonably assume the colorway they’ll use is Neon … yeah it’s gonna be a mess I can guarantee it
I would predict probably not here in the west. More predictable in Europe, since runners have been prevalent there for decades.

The young gen running trends here in America hasn’t really picked up on Air Max’s, atleast the other models. Travis’s Air max 1 has proven to not be a huge hit.

I’ll say the big bubble 95s will be just like the AM1 big bubbles; have that initial gravitas, but drastically decline outside of the original colorways. And I hope it becomes like that, so it’s easy for us to obtain.

Back
Top Bottom