OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Seems everywhere sold out of 12. Nike and FinishLine were the only options I saw. I was not SNKRS app successful.

Last edited:

Picked up a 13 on FNL, went live 4 mins before 10AM et.  
Repped! Did the exact same thing for the exact same size
pimp.gif

^ frustrating
Just set up a page monitor once the countdown link/page link has been published. Early links go up any where from a day to 15 mins prior to the shoe drop.  The chrome extension is free and it does all the work for you. Chances are you'll be in front of the computer anyway a few mins before purchasing...so this removes the guess work and the surprises.  

If you're on mobile there are other solutions (like fastidiously checking twitter/NT) but its relatively little effort invested to mitigate all that frustration.

I'm at work during the 10am weekly drops. The weekends are a different story. :rofl:

Last edited:
I had heard about this but there's apparently a bunch of different versions of the 95 releasing. No other details tho. I just want the OG level of comfort but I don't think that's happening.

Did the USA's really sell out online? I got mine yesterday at a local FTL. They were on the wall and they seemed to have a FSR when I asked. 

Did the USA's really sell out online? I got mine yesterday at a local FTL. They were on the wall and they seemed to have a FSR when I asked. 

Which one did u go to? I called some around my way in the Bay Area and none had em

95's are a little tight in the toes but wide across the top of the foot. I would go TTS. 

anybody find a US 13 in these let em know. FNL Canx'd my order. I think i was rushing when i entered a wrong digit on my card while checking out
mean.gif

USAs were sitting at HoH Beverly last weekend . Might still have some left . Glad to see a little love back for the 95 . Anyone got a line on some . I just want my emeralds and neo escapes .

Back
Top Bottom