OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Just click the image add button again on another line. Also I'm assuming you're posting from mobile. You can delete the width and height information at the end of your image tag and it will post it full size.

Thank you

Greedy's dropped in Australia on the weekend. Our 1 store that got them in my city had 7 pairs. Labelled as a QS, hopefully there are more around when they drop in the U.S.

Last edited:
Some of my Airmax 97 pics, not many know of the Am 97 White Gold pair. Non U.S release ~ around 2006
regret selling my 97s. bought them in asia too on a trip. oh well. hate the creasing in the toe box after wear, but man you have the true 97s too, one of my favs, it did 'speckle' in sole a favor. lolz.

the earth colorway was so clean  like chocolate latte.

weren't they like one of those, no body gave a crap type of shoe? LOL

They didn't release in the U.S. Released at some random places overseas. Not many pairs available or on ebay. They went under the radar, but now seem to sell for upto 300$ On ebay. At that time, not many people were lining up for Airmax 95s with the exception of the Stash's

Still can't believe I was able to cop those Independence day 95s so late!! I was sleeping on em tuff at first. Those gum bottoms along with the red leather and the 3m star pattern!! Ima be fresh as hell when I step out

No need for the flame that is why I came here and asked what's up

May b your not in the game for long time. Its just to look better to combine airnax in one whole word rather then two words: air max. And to reflect the gradient design on the actual shoe, designer use two color tone: air in white, neon for max to tie with the shoe design.

It's also just a common typography treatment that graphic designers will do to combine letters for logos, etc.

Back
Top Bottom