OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Jeez I thought I ordered quickly. Checked out with the rabbits the second they became available and it was "pending" and sold out. I didn't think these would sell out in seconds.

I was able to grab the fox and rabbit in a size 12 thru sneakers. I didn't think I'd even get one. How limited are these? And are they being slept on? I don't know how else I could eat on both pairs unless they're not hyped at all

Got the fox missed the rabbit

I was able to grab the fox and rabbit in a size 12 thru sneakers. I didn't think I'd even get one. How limited are these? And are they being slept on? I don't know how else I could eat on both pairs unless they're not hyped at all
they were probably a limited release and some hype was attached to them. i wasn't expecting either of them to not sell out quick but i think the rabbit cw had more hype than the fox one tho. 

12 is sold out on the rabbits when i tried 

i was going for a 12.5 for both which is hard enough with how few pairs they make 
Yea, 10s have been good to me. Except those dam banned 1s. Good luk tho. hope you complete that set. Im diggin those foxes tho. Bet they are sik in person

Yea, 10s have been good to me. Except those dam banned 1s. Good luk tho. hope you complete that set. Im diggin those foxes tho. Bet they are sik in person
i got lucky on the banned SNKRS draw with my 12.5 lol but thanks I'm hoping i can too if i see them for a decent price i'll pull the trigger 

Damn strikeout city this morning for me lol. Sucks to see all the straight-to-eBay listings already with snkrs confirmation screenshots, but it is what it is. Hopefully there will be a small restock somewhere, but I don't think it's very likely.

Damn strikeout city this morning for me lol. Sucks to see all the straight-to-eBay listings already with snkrs confirmation screenshots, but it is what it is. Hopefully there will be a small restock somewhere, but I don't think it's very likely.
Prices are all over the place on the bay. I will never understand reselling. $50 profit, at most, per shoe just doesnt seem worth it to me. But, im in it to rock these things anyway

Prices are all over the place on the bay. I will never understand reselling. $50 profit, at most, per shoe just doesnt seem worth it to me. But, im in it to rock these things anyway

Yeah hopefully resale isn't too high on these since the retail price is 200. I just bit the resale bullet for the first time on the banned 1s, so I was hoping to get these for retail today. I thought I was quick on SNKRS, but I wasn't expecting it to sell out in one second.

U know if that seller is
Officail? Always cautious on rhe lowest price sellers.
How much was retail on these $180 ish?
i would almost buy them without even looking. Only 1 negative feedback out of 900+ transactions within the last year, so that says a lot. Even tho they kinda just released not too long ago it shouldnt matter if the seller is selling lower than retail (even with a full size run). Its different if they are selling a full size run closer to the $100 mark.

Last edited:
Rabbits are fire, congrats to those who succeed to bought them ^^

Someone was asking how many pairs, I read on eBay description that there was only 1 000 pairs...Can't tell if it's true or not.

Nike did something special with the rabbit one, according to the first pictures we weren't, most of us, excited at all.

But then comes better pictures and the difference is huge!

Good pair, what a pity collector realeases can be so good but so collector at the same time.

The hype kills something. I like to wear 95's as casuals, and when you got to pay an indecent price on eBay to buy a pair you couldn't even buy even if you were on holidays refreshing the internet page...

Hope there would be a surprise on some fresh websites helping us to get them 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom