OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

For some reason I don't see the Yankee colorway. Maybe it's the black on it that throws it off for me. Either way it's dope AF

Yankees

Is it really named Yankees or did you apply that name to the colorway?

just some ish that sneakernews made up, they always try to give the kicks some dumb *** nicknames and try to hype ish up :smh:
-shoe releases with mainly black/red
-NT hypeclowns (usually called something like Da23GOATFresh) calling them "Bred" immediately

"Those Bred Monarchs are growing on me, when to they drop?"

:smh::smh::smh:

Hmmmmmm, I might grab the Yankees ones if they go low enough. I got so much Yankee gear. Would be dope if the shoes had some NY **** on it.

Hey everyone!

I'm really sorry if I'm off topic, but i couldn't find any active thread to ask this. 

So few days ago, I bought a pair of Air Max 95 shoes online, and I'm not sure if they're authentic. Could you please take a look and tell me if they're real or fake? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Hey everyone!

I'm really sorry if I'm off topic, but i couldn't find any active thread to ask this. 

So few days ago, I bought a pair of Air Max 95 shoes online, and I'm not sure if they're authentic. Could you please take a look and tell me if they're real or fake? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
they are fake

Sorry for late response. But yeah off EBay from a seller, I'm a size 10 but these were size 10.5 but I couldn't give up that price lol. I was patient and it paid off. Barely worn, practically new
Damn my size too smh. Auction or BIN?

It was BIN with Offer option. Original BIN was $90 and Shipping was $17. I offered $70 and he accepted lol.

Hey everyone!

Yeah, those are fakes.

It was BIN with Offer option. Original BIN was $90 and Shipping was $17. I offered $70 and he accepted lol.
I'm irrationally salty haha. That's a pair i want but I'd only wear them once a year so I can't justify the price most want for them. Great cop man

Hey guys quick question about fitting. I just bought the NIKE AIR MAX 95 Black/Black/Wolf Grey for a great price but the fitting feels off and tight on the tongue. Is it me or did they make it to be tighter around the forefoot? Prettying uncomfortable and annoying if you ask me, I've been thinking of cutting off the piece from the tongue that connects to the insole area to give it more room. Or am I over thinking it and it will loosen over time and wears? I have bought older 95's and don't recall having this issue. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom