OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Was there a thread for the Air Max 2 Light retro? I have this to post.

20180721013016.jpg

Yo whatsup everybody.. im fixing to pull the trigger on these 95s Atmos / Animal pair.. i jus wanna know how was the fitting? I wear a 10.5..

I been saying it in here this all year but I don’t think we getting the neons I honestly think that was gimmick from Nike to get people excited just to turn around and release things like the solars and other 95 collabs,etc they were more worried about the 98s selling well this year and throwing us couple of bones like the og 93 and 180s and the solars are the consolation prize but I don’t think people got that yet . It would’ve been nice if they did though I wouldn’t mind having another pair with my 2015s to beat up on

Last edited:
Just wanted to throw in my two cents:

The "OG" solar reds are excellent. The colorway is fine, but I mean the materials and build quality are great. They feel much more premium than the '15 Neons, and they're more comfortable (I'm thinking the SRs have a nicer insole). The AM95 is one of the ONLY shoes I have to size up in (TTS 14, need a 15 for these) due to the weird toe box and my long feet/toes, and these feel quite nice compared to my Neons and Slates. They feel more secure/snug but not restrictive because the synthetics are soft. The Neons/Slates felt very stiff.

My sole complaint (and this is probably a size thing) is that the tongue on my pair seems short and digs into the front of my ankle rather than popping upward.

Back
Top Bottom